9

"Lucien?" The guy asked worriedly through the bathroom door where Lucien was in for a while. "You in there?"

"(Name)!~ I'm here!" The soft-spoken male shouted in an instant, "Wanna bathe with me?! I'll give you everywhere good rubs~"

"No. No. Stop. Forget this." (Name) slapped his face in regret of his decisions, turning away from the door and walking away. "I shouldn't have aske—"

"AOOOOOOCH!!"

(Name) jolted in shock, asking out loudly at the door, "What?!"

"I GOT SHAMPOO IN MY EYEEEEES!!" 

"What the hell, Lucien?!" The (hair color) haired man opened the door, seeing a naked man in the bathtub with some squish ducks floating around, screaming bloody murder "HELP MEEE I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING AND MY EYES ARE ON FIRE" with his eyes closed. 

(Name) frowned at his idiocy, grabbing the clean towel on the shelf. "... I'm getting you a clean towel."

(Name) handed a folded towel to a naked man, in which he accepted and stood up, rubbing his face. "Thank youuu, thank you, (Name)!~ You're my king, my master, my savior!~"

"....." (Name) unintentionally stared down at his crotch in quiz. 'Why does it look... like that?'

Suddenly after washing his face, he dried his crotch then his bum. (Name) looked at Lucien's flushed face in horrification and confusion at his random actions. "What are you doing?"

"Well, water got into my ass and my dick was itching so bad because there was soap on..." The black-haired man explained, rubbing his butt even more as trying to get everything out and letting out a light yelp.

(Name) didn't understand anything. At that moment his brain stopped working to even realize he was still standing there. "I...- I'm-I'm getting out of here."

"What's wrong, baby?~" Lucien gasped in startle after seeing him turning away, "Please don't leave me, (Name)! I'm prepared, you can now use my ass-"

"I said I'M GETTING OUTTA THIS ROOM!"

The door slammed behind him, leaving Lucien all alone with a towel in his hands and staring at the door.

The black-eyed boy wrapped the towel around his slim body, giggling to himself dreamily, "(Name)'s so caring!~ He's so amazing..."

The flushed, horny boy stroked his soft pale skin as imagining of (Name), whimpering faintly "He could've eaten me right here and right now...~"

(Name) laid on the couch, checking his phone in a desperate attempt to distract himself from what he had just encountered with Lucien in a such traumatic way. 

Lucien appeared in his matching sleeved pajama outfit and a big panda plushy bear in his arms, standing in front of the couch, "(Name)!~"

(Name) glanced up at him from his phone shortly then looked back at his phone, "Why are you wearing like a kid? You're a grown ass man."

"Ahaha!" He climbed on (Name)'s legs then laid on the top of him with his head on (Name)'s chest, "I know, I know~ I wanted you to notice it and say something!"

That made the (hair color) haired man to roll his eyes, already knowing what was Lucien scheming. "Attention seeker."

"Only for you!" Lucien declared, staring lovingly at his lover's grumpy face. "I just desire all of your attention and only you!"

Lucien's legs swung in the air while dazing on his lover's chest in lovestruck, hugging a huge-sized teddy panda by his side, bearing the warmth from his boyfriend.

The black-haired male savored the moment as much as he could, being this close with him is a blessing. He's always relieved to know that (Name) is already his, they belonged to each other as well and there was no one who stood in their way.

Gradually, Lucien drifted into slumber whilst sleeping on top of his giant boyfriend. "(Name)~ carry me to our bed then kiss me goodnight when you're going to sleep!~"

"Tsk." (Name) tched.

"If you're getting horny, you can attack me while I'm sleeping-"

"When in the dear fucking God will you shut up about it? Just stop before I'm calling for the help."

"No, you won't! You're my help!"

-----

imagine your bf saying he won't mind being f----d while asleep- wtf

if you really wanna request & read lemons, you can request on my other book lol

peace out, my guy