15

"Come oooon~ it's not gonna be bad, in fact, I think you're gonna be SUPER HOT!" Lucien pestered whilst wrapping his arms around me and pressing against me, his head against my chest and his eyes on mine.

"Ahh..." I sighed trying to move forward to make breakfast but Lucien kept clinging to me. 

Lucien whined at how I ignored him, "(Name)~ (Name)~! Pay attention to me! I'm needy!~"

He then buried his face against my chest to show he was persistent, "No! Stop moving, (Name)! You, as my lover, should satisfy your adorable lover's needs!"

My head lowered to his ear, whispered "Didn't I already satisfy you yesterday night enough?"

Lucien stayed silent for a moment. I patted his back in comfort.

The shorter male disconnected his face from my chest, looking up at me with his pleading doe eyes and a flush around his cheeks. He stammered, "B-but...! W-we still h-haven't done o-our deed..."

I gritted my teeth, fine, we just kissed until Lucien passed out from being too horny that his brain couldn't process things through, and I had to clean up everything before I joined in his sleep. I didn't have any luck sleeping well I woke up too early and then decided to make breakfast.

That was where Lucien chimed in, before he was in his nightwear that I dressed him up to sleep, he was in my shirt that looked very oversized on him and the worst of all—

"(Name)~ my peaches are getting cold!~ Please grope them to warm them up!" Lucien softly grasped my hand, gingerly trying to put it on his butt that he calls 'peaches'.

I slipped out of his grasp by pulling away, looking down at him in serious manner. "Lucien, you damn idiot, I've told you already that you have to put some pants on but you came out with only my shirt and your underwear!"

"Gee, (Name)! Your hands are always warm, so I thought that maybe you could warm me...~" Lucien disregarded and pulled me closer to him, stubbornly muttering "And your shirt... it's got your sweat and scent on... they smell so good~ and that's why it kind of made me warm inside! So—"

"I'm trying to make breakfast for us. But would you like to get a brain concussion instead?"

I covered his face with my big hand as a way to intimidate him but because it almost fit into the size of my hand, he got even turned on. He put his hands on my hand, pressing more against his face and gaped through my separated fingers "Yes!~ If it's you, it would be my pleasure~"

I already knew that it wouldn't work on him since he's all over me and that he never cares about anything except when it's someone trying to get their way with me. His light touch lingered from my knuckles down to my wrist, feeling his muffled breathing against my palm, "Bruises you'll give me... on my face... the mark where everyone'll know that I'm your boy only!~"

I instantly moved my hand to pinch his flushing cheek, "Lucien, that's unhealthy. You should do something about that because I don't want to hurt anyone." 

He gasped a bit before patting my hand to stay connected to his cheek, "No! You don't understand (Name)! I'm willing to give everything up for you, I love you so much that I want to have your marks on me!" He looked at me with his unshed tear-eyed eyes. "You love me too, right?"

No. I can't do this.

Compared to three years ago, I wouldn't have minded what he said but now, I couldn't do it.

Hurt him? Hell no.

"Lucien. Look." I ruffled his hair with a reassuring tone. "I'd never want to hurt any children."

"I'm not a child, (Name)! I'm the same age as you and 175 cm isn't that short!"

  "You look too tiny to me. So tiny that carries heavy love for me." I said monotonously, my tip fingers slapping his forehead.

"Okay, I accept that one because it's true!~~"

  "Alright, can you please move now? I'm hungry and I want to make the breakfast."

"Promise that you'll let me sit on your lap while we're eating!"

  "LUCIEN, STOP ASKING TOO MUCH AND LET ME DO THE BREAKFAST OR I'M KNOCKING YOU OUT WITH THE SPATULA!"

"W-wait (Name), a-are you this angry? L-look, I can relieve you w-with my kisses and my peachy butts, y-yeah? Fin-finally they're in handy..."

  "Can you please for the love of fucking God shut the fuck up about your weird fantasies, Lucien?"

-----

well lucien's kinda too excited to be back because he keeps planning on seducing (Name)

good luck homebois