CHAPTER 001 PART 2: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙍𝙏

★ If you enjoy this fanfiction, the best thing you can do is vote it!

 ═══ ════ ೋღ ☠️ ღೋ════ ═══  

Karl's eyes drifted open, and immediately he noticed his surroundings weren't familiar

Karl's eyes drifted open, and immediately he noticed his surroundings weren't familiar. He found himself sitting in a white void, thick white mist shortening his view of the distance.

He sighed. He had dreams like this so often he had become accustomed to it, always trying to find a way out when they start instead of questioning the meaning of it. He wasn't spiritual, but his dreams always seemed to have meanings.

Standing up, his body felt heavy. The floor felt damp, as though he was walking on water, despite looking dry. He ignored this and continued taking long steps through the void to find an exit.

Each step he took made a splashing sound. If he wanted, he could get himself to believe that the meaning of this dream was that he was Jesus or something. But he was too tired to care, he wanted to go back to a dreamless sleep.

He paused as he noticed that in front of him were multiple crows. He arched an eyebrow as more and more came into view. Alright, maybe it wasn't related to him and Jesus.

He flinched as they made a sudden screeching noise, right before his stomach lurched. His body was falling- the floor was falling- everything was falling-

His body lurched up, heavy breathing echoing around the room as he looked around. Huh. 

════ ೋღ ☠️ ღೋ ════

In the morning, Tommy stretched his legs before standing up and trudging around the school. 

There was a computer room, a kitchen, a public bathroom with showers, a couple of blank rooms with couches and seats, and a lot of locked doors. There was also a separate room for dining that they could use that wasn't in the convention hall. And a couple of people had a room specifically for them. 

So far he knew that Wilbur had a music room full of different instruments, and Tubbo had a garden. He wished he had a room for him. Maybe like, a gym, so he could do that every time he's stressed and come out of the games big as hell, and get all the women he wants. Trauma and abs, what could be more attractive than that?

Tommy assumed the doors he couldn't enter were the rooms Gure-ga was saying that they could 'unlock.' At first he felt himself wanting more rooms, more space, and things to do- but he was brought back to his senses when he reminded himself that the consequence was death.

He wandered through one of the hallways, having heard a voice briefly through one of the end of the hallway doors. He could hear two people talking, one of them with the distinct voice of Schlatt.