CHAPTER 004 PART 2: 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝘼𝘿𝙊𝙒𝙎

|| Thank you for the tremendous amount of support last chapter

|| Thank you for the tremendous amount of support last chapter! 

»»————-☠️————-««  

★ If you enjoy this fanfiction, the best thing you can do is vote it!

Early in the morning, Tubbo yawned, his eyes fluttering open at the sounds of gleeful, chirping birds and the sun shining through the window, lighting up his room perfectly. This time, he didn't have any of his friends in the bed. It felt extra comfy.

He smiled into his bedsheets, shutting his eyes for a bit of extra rest.

Wait.
Birds? Sunset?

He opened his eyes, sitting up before jumping out of his bed and looking around at his surroundings. He was in a very decorated room, which he recognized almost immediately. With different coloured Ukeleles covering the wall, and bee plushies scattered around his bed, he believed it to be... his.

The real one.

The windows weren't boarded up, there was a comfortable, fluffy carpet on his feet, and there wasn't a large, obnoxious security camera staring down on him at all times.

His frown of concern morphed into a joyous grin as he rushed to his cupboard. In it were all of his clothes, instead of just 10 copies of the same two over and over again.

There, that confirmed it! He really was home!

He ran to the door, not bothering to brush his hair or change out of his PJs. He desperately wanted to go to his family and explain the giant nightmare he had just experienced.

...To be honest, if he did that they'd probably take him to a psychologist, but nonetheless it was an interesting story.

He put his hand on the knob.

"Stop being so noisy, you're ruining my sleep," he heard Schlatt groan in annoyance from the other side of the door.

What?
Schlatt? 

He blinked.
And there he was, at the school.

...The room was as blank as always.

"Sorry," he mumbled, turning back. He was no longer eager to leave the room. 

Of course, it was a dream. How could it not be? He had dreams like that often... just not that vivid. He wasn't magically gonna appear back home. He didn't even know what or where home was.

He took a deep breath in, clenching his fists, trying not to feel too upset. Part of him felt guilty for accepting that the killing game was a nightmare so quickly, with his friends here. But with how quick they seemed to be dying- or killing, maybe it wasn't bad.

He did miss Ukeleles. Until that dream, he had completely forgotten it was one of his hobbies. He used to play them a lot, sometimes he'd make up little songs with them at night.