CHAPTER 003 PART 3: 𝙏𝙍𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙀𝙓𝙀𝘾𝙐𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

★ If you enjoy this fanfiction, the best thing you can do is vote it! ★

Nervously, everybody walked inside of the trial room. Gure-ga counted the number of students alive on his fingers as they came in.

"Oops! We're not there yet," he said cheerfully as he ran out of fingers to count them with.

Jack muttered something under his breath.  

This time, Tommy didn't get shocked when the podiums rose. What did shock him was the X'd out faces. Wilbur, Phil, Karl, Minx, and Fundy were now gone.

That was so many people. And now either one of them or all except one was bound to suffer the same fate.

He couldn't help but look at the portraits of those alive. Which one of them was controlling this game? He couldn't imagine anybody who he had seen participate creating this. All of them were scared for their life, for their friends' lives. Some were reserved, not making friends that they could lose, or be stabbed in the back by... literally.

Gure-ga smirked as everybody got into their places. He spun in circles, smirking more excitedly than he had in previous trials.

A feeling of dread was shared between all of them, even more so when they knew that they had almost zero evidence to present. And Gure-ga's smirk was so wide, Tommy knew this trial was going to be either very shocking, or they were going to fail to guess the murderer and die.

Before anybody could speak, Gure-ga grabbed his microphone and yelled into it. "Let the third trial begin!!"

In trials, students must use information they gather during trials to discover who the murderer is

In trials, students must use information they gather during trials to discover who the murderer is. They can do this for however long they please, however cannot move out of their podiums, eat, or drink, restricting them to a couple of hours. At the end of the trial, the students will vote for the murderer. If they vote falsely, Gure-ga will kill them all, except for the murderer, who can leave freely. If they win, the murderer will be executed.

CURRENT MOTIVE: None.

Tommy can win and lose influence points. These will change depending on his ability to debunk arguments and bring suspicion to who the others believe is the right person. If this goes too low, others may suspect him.