00 | EXORDIUM

DISCLAIMER. story will be heavily changed.

There was truly nothing more in the clan that truly the likes of Na'vieh did not yet know

There was truly nothing more in the clan that truly the likes of Na'vieh did not yet know. She, for one, has always been accustomed to the life of what it is to be a Metkayina, to be one of the reef people. She adores the sea, truly. But deep down, she knew she did not belong in it.

Her bright crimson hair and distinct "na'vi" features says so otherwise. Comparison between herself and a standard Metkayina's appearance were too different to even begin with. No matter how her foster mother told her to ignore it from time to time, she can't.

Na'vieh thought about it deeply for the hundredth time as she stared at the dark blue sky, floating in a gleaming lake next to the sacred tree of her clan. She stared above, emersing herself with the twinkling diamond like stars that reminded her of herself.

The stars, they were just too recognizable. She found it off putting. Or maybe becayse she had lived her whole life in the reefs with people recognizing her for what she is, for how different she was viewed and how she can't even comoflouge with a crowd of her own people.

She detests that, more so if it is pointed out negatively. Like how one would treat an outsider.

Na'vieh floated with the water and felt the purity of being one of her kind, her braid being connected to the roots of the Spirit Tree, tsaheylu as they call it, as she felt the soft pushes of water on her skin. So soft that it can melt her away.

Nothing disturbed her as she napped with the sea creatures who rested at the sacred place of connections. Atokirinas sorrounding her and interacting with her, adding beauty to the already heavenly place. She closed her eyes, hearing the noises made by the water and the subtle whispers she heard from Eywa.

But it wasn't until she felt her consciousness be devoured in seconds, giving her quite the shock as she opened her eyes abruptly and saw herself in her own mind. A location visioned out in her subconsciousness.

"Where am i?" She asked herself, feeling her face and her braid which no longer was connected the root of the sacred tree. She pounders for a bit but calms down eventually, realizing that danger upon anyone is impossible when they are in a space with Eywa.

Na'vieh's body was floating in midair and what was around her was a forest, a place filled with trees and soil and what seemed like a huge old tree that roofed over her. She guessed that Eywa had granted her the opportunity to see a new sorrounding through dreams.

"What clan is this? Where is this? Eywa?" She asks, looking at the place. Feeling the dull sense of deja vu, amidst the cluelessness that she felt whatsoever. But no one answered so she asked again with a frown, hoping for Eywa to speak.

"Sa'nok?"

A few moments later, Na'vieh saw a blinding light appear in front of her, taking the form of a na'vi forest people. A na'vi woman with a slim built and were blue skinted. Only that she couldn't recognize her face, it was just a blinding silhouette of a body. It wasnt exactly comforting nor did Na'vieh saw it as a threat. But it spoke.

"Tomorrow, my dear child, you must go far." Eywa whispers, making Na'vieh widen her eyes and smile almost immediately. It was never so often that she gets to be in the actual presence of who she thinks is her real mother.

She teared for a bit and held onto the hand that Eywa, her form, had reached out for her to hold. She couldn't take her eyes off of the entity she was blessed to meet.

"Go far? But where must I go, mother?" She asked, mayhaps thinking that whatever she was being told was something that would be if use in the future.

"You must tell no one. Go a little far beyond the village, but come back with more than what you are."

Na'vieh couldn't comprehend what she heard. And before she was able to, she was awoken a voice calling for her name, breaking her away from her trance and losing sight of her dreams.

"Na'vieh!" Aonung, the chief's son, swam with his Ilu and forward to where she was at. She had a few second to recall what happened to her and the vision she just had before Aonung spoke again, worriedly.

"It's past the time for you to be roaming here. I finally found you. Why are you here?" Without warning, she was pulled from her armpits and onto his Ilu, making her sit in front of him, her legs still in the water.

Aonung didn't think much of how quiet she was and he just clicked his tongue before tapping her forehead quite harshly, which came out effective as it had gotten her attention.

"Ah! Aonung!" She called in excitement with a smile, abruptly holding his forearm and shaking it, making him look at her as if she's gone bunkers. "Guess what just happened!"

She opened her mouth, and was about to speak whatever was in her mind but was stopped when she heard a sudden whisper to her ear.

'You must tell no one.' Those words were enough to make her close her mouth and act as if there was nothing to be talked about in the first place. Her smile faded and it turned into an awkward one.

Aonung tilted his head, slightly confused on the sudden disappearance of her excitement. He cleared his throat and answered her recent question. "What? Did you did a dive or a front flip or something? Is that what happened?"

Na'vieh squirmed from him and sighed internally, pretending like she never intentionally or maybe unintentionally tried to break a command from eywa. Although Eywa was not an entity to command, she couldn't break whatever she try to make her do.

"Nothing happened, it was just a dream, Aunong." She said smoothly, patting his Ilu in sign that they should go back. "Come on, let's go home."

Name : Na'vieh te majir Eywa'ite
Nicknamed : Na'vieh (Na-vi-yeh)

Species : na'vi
Clan : Metkayina
Occupation :
• warrior/hunter (formally)
tsakarem
• healer

Mate: promised to Aonung

Gender : Female

Age : born in 2156 , 15 years old
Eye Color : Blue (left), Grey (right)
Hair Color : Dark Burgundy
Height : 7'7 ft " 233cm

Extra : Na'vieh is Tonowari's adopted daughter