05 | A NEW WORLD

By the time the third day of being away from the reef arrived, Navieh has by then started to work on walking even with her injury

By the time the third day of being away from the reef arrived, Navieh has by then started to work on walking even with her injury. She learned a couple of things from the Sully's too, things she may only learn from them because as much as she knew, they were the first foreigner na'vi she had ever met that correlates with the forest.

She's met plenty, but just not forest people. Observing them was quite a mesmerizing show for her eyes too, seeing the way they did things made her feel very different. And she envies their adaptability.

Apparently, she learns the story of their reason for leaving the Omaticaya clan, it was certain that Na'vieh formed a view of pity amongst the family as she slowly got to know them.

Mayhaps they didn't want her pity, but it will definetly help them for they hadn't yet realize the importance that Na'vieh truly did have as part of the Metkayina clan as tsakarem.

For the mean time, however, Na'vieh didn't really have much choice other than to interact with the rest of the Sully children. And as the day flew by, she learned the names of Jake and Neytiri's other children. And maybe learn a bit of their own characters as well.

Lo'ak, a quite kid that often would so often give her funny looks that she thinks is connected with the fact that she was still a stranger for him. Then there was Tuktiri who was an absolute baby, and then the eldest daughter.

Kiri, who she enjoyed sharing her time with the most, sat closely beside her as she meditated the whole afternoon by the seashore. If she was gonna be honest, the nature-loving girl was probably told to be with her to avoid her from escaping, thus she was stuck with her.

"Na'vieh, where did you get your tattoos?" Kiri, feeling her fingertips trace the ink on her shoulder, asked her a question all of a sudden. Her voice laced with genuine curiosity. Na'vieh could feel her gaze at the said part of her body which had the subtle Metkayina tattoos, she felt ticklish but paved it down.

"Well, I consider these tattoos to be a gift from Eywa." She smiled and proudly reprimanded. This made Kiri's eyes lighten, feeling more intrigued, because who wouldn't be?

The unique waves and lines inked on her gave her a very distinct feature, and it complimented her greyish blue skin which were scattered with glowing freckles. Even her black hair that had a tint of blood made her captivating. Kiri thought she was gorgeous, enough to be compared to the beauty of Pandora, as the girl claims.

"Do they appear on their own?" Kiri asks, cheeks glowing like she was blushing as Navieh permitted her to touch her skin.

"No, silly." Na'vieh laughed. 'Elders from my clan are the one to ink them. The ink used are from special species."