02 | OUT OF FOCUS

Jake knew best not to run towards where his family were, that was his best way of protecting them from a potential threat

Jake knew best not to run towards where his family were, that was his best way of protecting them from a potential threat. He could feel himself clinging onto dear life, hoping that one vengeful little na'vi girl wouldn't murder him just as easily as he thought.

He's had enough experience and he wasn't the least bit enlightened at what trouble he had dragged himself into.

"Please, I mean no harm!" Jake yelled, he was finally getting tired of playing tag. Nevertheless, it is likely for him to even have a choice to put up a fight with whoever he was facing unless he actually needed to. "I've come only for ukturu! I am not your enemy so please-"

"Close your filthy mouth! I refuse to believe that you are na'vi, you do not belong here and I will kill you and your group of impostors if it means to protect my clan!"

Na'vieh yelled, it has been a very long time since she's had the opportunity to feel the emotions of a warrior and she was more than ruthless now than she remembered. She was just blinded by the thought of driving away the enemy.

He didn't understand her warning very clearly and kept himself in her naked eye, causing her to hiss at his boldness and plunge an attack before he even had the chance to speak again.

Skillfully, Na'vieh had started to strike him and even resumely was able to bring him down to the ground where she could have a good look of his old blue face. She scoffed upon this and got even more angrier as he plainly let himself get pounced and strangled. He wasn't fighting back.

The next thing Jake knew was he was fighting a girl two times younger and smaller than him. He could feel her fury as she sees his appearance, especially his alien hand which made her scream bloody murder. The sight of it just felt too wrong.

Continuous attacks were plunged at him, he barely even dodged her skillful way of handling a two headed spear. He was mesmerized but at the same time was scared of the other things she might do.

She had the drive to kill and it showed in her eyes while she fought him, and she was basically begging him to use the gun he refused to use now that it had given away his relation with humans.

But Jake didn't give in and eventually threw off the gun which made Na'vieh back away, raising a brow as she wonders if he truly was enemy or that he was just onto something.

She had her spear pointed at his chest, ready to cut through his flesh but the moment their eyes met, Na'vieh questioned her decisions and was torn into shreds as she sees the wounds she had inflicted on this man.

The man had his arms in the air, breathing heavily and was in the verge if fainting from being roughly manhandled. Plus he had narrowly missed a strike, but his stomach bled from a cut that wasn't deep but was enough to worsen his state.