Under The Blurred Skies

When morning had come, everyone was still asleep. Having stayed up so late into the night, it only made sense. Mina and Denki were strewn across the floor, their given bedding all tangled up with the two friends ontop of each other. Kirishima was not too far away from them, his bedding still nice and neat with his back facing his companions. Shinsou was lying feet against the headboard and head next to your feet, not wanting to sleep on the floor so opting to share a bed with you instead.

(Yall dont think of it this way, but you guys are in the position of 69 😳 except both of you are turned away from each other okay? Okay. :])

There was soft snoring heard throughout the room, the ambience being peaceful and quiet. Anyone fortunate enough to witness this would probably say it felt surreal to see the usually hyper active teens fast asleep with no chance of them waking up soon.

Well, all of them except one. (Y/n) had started to wake up, facing the window where the sun was blinding you wasnt very easy to sleep through. And so, slowly, she got up. She carefully got off the bed, and then tip toed around everyone else.

Stopping in her tracks when she heard a groan, she waited for any other noise. Denki flipped over off of Mina and wrapped his arms around (Y/n)'s legs. Shoot. Now what does she do? She was internally panicking, all she wanted was to make breakfast and this happens?

When she thought things couldnt get worse, she heard a soft mewl. Looking over at tge door, she saw King. Oh no. Things with King were never good, him always causing trouble in the most unexpected ways. He soundlessly padded across the floor, his tail swishing right and then left every other couple of steps.

He sat right in front of her, his tail still moving, as she looked into the eyes of the devil himself. She stared at him, and he stared at her. Silently daring the other to move first, not that (y/n) could anyway. Denki nuzzled deeper into her legs, his grip tightening around them.

'This is the worst.'

(Y/n)'s P.O.V)

The stare down was intense. Neither I or the cat moved. It was silent. I squinted my eyes at him, the little devil having a smirk like face any malicious cat could have. The grip Denki had on me wasnt helping this situation, and i feel like the cat knew it. The only question was, what was the cat going to do. I didnt want to find out just yet, not when everyone was asleep.

King stood up, his small eyes never leaving my squinted ones. I braced myself. He jumped onto the bed where Shinsou was and........

Laid down on his face.

Shinsou's going to wake up! I stared at king lying down on his face, but he didnt wake up. Instead, he snored louder...? Was he really not fazed by the cat? I guess I couldn't be too surprised, this is Shinsou the cat lover we're talking about here.

As I went to exit the room, I had completely forgotten about my prior situation. Denki. I had half a mind to kick him off, but I didn't want to be mean... what should I do?! I swear I'm going to die here.

I sighed. I guess I had no choice.

I gently shook my right leg, and slowly shuffled it out of his grasp. That was a lot easier than I thought. I put my right foot down next to Denki and shuffled my other leg the same way I had with the other. Slowly, my foot was released and I stepped over him with ease, sighing in the process.

I definitely made that a lot harder than I should have.

Exiting the room, I softly padded towards the stairs, my steps sounding like the pitter patter of rain against a window pane. The stairs creaked a low groan with my weight, and the echo of my feet sounded lightly throughout the store and apartment. The morning was quiet. One might say a little too quiet, but this is just right for me.