Remember me... please

While Shinsou was comforting you, Bakugou stood in the back seething. He absolutely hated the fact that someone would help a person as pathetic as you.

He stomped over to you and Shinsou and shoved Shinsou away. He grabbed you by the collar of the shirt and lifted you off the ground.

"You're just a sad excuse of a person Uzai. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I wish, you would die already. Maybe then, I wouldn't have to see your face again." He said, bringing you close to his face to be more menacing.

He dropped you and turned to leave. Before he could however, Shinsou stopped him.

"Apologize."

Bakugou laughed and shoved him away again.

"Hell no! You're not the boss of me freak. She deserves every bad thing that goes towards her."

Shinsou scowled and turned to face you, a ghost of a smile on his features. Bakugou continued his way to the door, and before he went outside, he turned and faced you one more time.

"I saw what happened on the news. How you murdered your father and then set the house ablaze. You know, maybe, if you killed yourself right here, right now, you could have a meaningful life in the next one. I hope, that when I beat you to a pulp next time, you actually stay in the hospital, on your death bed, and that the last thing you ever see, is my face."

And with that, he left. His words stinging you harder than any of the other things he's ever said to you. Shinsou snapped out of his silent rage and went over to you.

(Your P.O.V)

Tears blurred my vision as Shinsou once more wrapped his arms around me.

A choked sob racked my body. I brought my hands up to my face, just looking at them. I felt so broken. I really should just die. Shinsou was rubbing my back and whispering sweet things into my ear.

Maybe I really should kill myself. I don't think I can deal with my worthless life any longer.

As if reading my mind, Shinsou snapped up and looked me dead in the eye.

"Don't even think about offing yourself."

I looked up at him through my glossy eyes and mumbled a sad and broken sentence that might've just broken his heart right then and there.

"If I had died that day Bakugou put me in the hospital, would my father still be alive? If my mother hadn't have had me, would she still be here, Shin? If I killed myself, would people be happier?"

(3rd P.O.V)

Shinsou looked at you with shock, his own tears making their way to his eyes. He blinked them away and kept mumbling 'No's.

"Please, please please, don't think like that. Don't say that crap (y/n) please. I know this is tough, and I know it hurts. But you can get through it, I'll be with you every step of the way."

Is what he said, a tear escaping his eye. Even though he didn't know you much, he could feel your pain and self-loath. He could see his younger self in your eyes.

After a while, you stopped crying and only did little sniffles here and there. You were on the couch. Shinsou had brought you upstairs to be more comfortable.

(2 Days later, before school)

My alarm blared into my ears, waking me up in the most annoying of ways. I slapped the snooze button and rose from the bed. I wasn't happy at all.

It was my father's funeral after all.

I slowly got up from Shinsous bed and walked towards the stairs, passing by a passed out Hitoshi on my way. I had bought a small black dress a few days ago, having burned down my house I didn't have any clothes remaining.

I changed in the bathroom located downstairs and went back up to tell Shinsou.

I crept beside him and nudged him softly, "Shinsou, hey. Wake up."

He groaned and lightly shoved me,

"Mm, go awayyyy."

I giggled, "Hey, I have to go to the funeral. I was asking if you wanted to come with me?"

He opened his eyes, a hint of sadness in them.

"Oh. Yeah, I'll go just give me a minute to her changed. Okay?"

I nodded and returned to the bottom floor.

Today was going to be bad. Even worse than the other ones, I just know it.

(Hey! Sorry for the super late update, I was caught up on some sensitive matters with family and lost the will to write for a while. I wanted to get this done and move on, so I deeply apologize for this short one. The next one will b long though, I promise. Stay safe, stay real. See y'all in a few days! <333)

Words: 813