Yesterday's actions are Todays thoughts

The heart monitor beeped. The continuous beeps only now a white noise to the ear. The oxygen machines filled and emptied over and over, matching the patient's breathing. Another white noise.

The footsteps of doctors and nurses alike, echoing off the pristine walls. The sound of sliding doors from the rooms over could be heard every few minutes. In the medical field, this would be considered a quiet atmosphere. No sudden changes in health, no yelling or shouting.

But alas, hospitals aren't supposed to be a place for kids. Kids are meant to be outside, running, laughing, playing and eating ice cream. They're not supposed to be bed ridden, put under a sleep that their mind alone cannot escape. A place where their bodies can recover internally and externally. They're not supposed to be in there in the first place.

Obviously, the world had other plans for you. Because this is exactly where you were. And the cause of it all is outside of your room, thinking about the actions that caused this very situation only yesterday.

(1 day prior, 1st person)

The rain had gotten stronger, the clouds no longer a light color, instead, a dark gray filled it in. The chatter of the people under umbrellas were now drowned out by the pattering of water against plastic and fabric. The wind was not as harsh as I thought it would be, only a light push towards the east could be felt. The sidewalk would get soaked in water everytime a car ran over the puddles next to it, some people getting wet and angry in the same process.

My shoes were slightly muddy and wet from the sides, nothing to noticeable though. After a few more minutes of walking the school came into my line of vision, all the other middle schoolers filing inside in record time. I went through the gates and followed the rest inside the building as well.

I brought my umbrella down and shook of the excess water, then i changed my shoes and made my way to the 3rd year classes.

(Let's just say that the kids that are in their final year at the middle school are called 3rd years)

Shouting could be heard from the other side of the door where i stood. A nervous and shaky hand slowly grasped thd handle and slid the door open.

Absolutely no one turned in my direction and just continued on with their lives. I knew they would be excited about the entrance exams for U.A. I paid no mind and walked to my desk, the usual curse word written on one of the corners.

I shrugged it off and put my stuff down. I seated myself and placed my head in my arms, the talking sounding a little louder now since my eyesight was blocked. Some people were talking about U.A and others were talking about celebrities and other interests.

Just as they got louder, a soft chime sounded throughout the classroom and everyone went to their desks.

The late bell.

I looked up at the sliding doors just as the sensei walked in.

"Alright students, i was supposed to handout flyers for the potential highschools you guys would want to apply for but, " He started, his hand that held the mentioned papers positioning in a throwing manner. "I know you all want to go into the hero course!" And with that he threw the papers while the students cheered and activated their quirks.

"Hey! Hey! I know you guys are excited but that doesnt mean you can use your quirks inside the classroom, its still prohibited."

The students continued for a while before Bakugou made a remark of being better than all of them.

Typical.

I tuned him out and began thinking of my music choice for highschool. Drums would be nice, there's not a lot of female drummers nowadays. I can also do guitar and bass guitar. It would all depend on whats available and what i enjoy most.

"---midoriya apply for U.A too?"

What?

I snapped my gaze up and saw my sensei reading off a paper. My stare went to everyone else around me and stopped on Bakugou. He was frozen atop his desk, hands in a claw like form.

I quickly activated my quirk and went to my safe haven, not wanting to be there when he snaps out of his trance. The teacher wouldn't even notice anyways so im okay rule wise.

I went over and sat below a tree, the forest surrounding me bringing my mind peace and tranquility. I would stay here forever if i could, all to avoid seeing him agian. But again the world had different plans. My quirk deactivated and there was no more yelling. In fact, the classroom wad empty.

Ah. I forgot that time moves a lot faster here than where i was. Every minute inside my quirk is 2 hours here. I spent 4 minutes over there so its been 8 hours.
A full school day.

At least i wont have to face Bakugou, i told myself.

I couldn't have been more mistaken in my life.

Bakugou was standing at the entrance looking Pissed. I gulped and trudged in his direction.

As soon as i was in reach, he grabbed me by the hair and slammed me against the wall. I cried out and the air was knocked out of  my lungs. He spun me around and got a hold of my arm, twisting it until it snapped. I cried out louder and let the tears fall.

No words were exchanged. And he continued to pull my hair back and slam my head against the wall a few more times, i was bleeding at a steady pace.

When he was satisfied, he yanked me back and punched me to the floor, his hand creating small explosions to make the impact harder. Already, my vision was clouding over.

He kicked me and spat on me for a good 2 minutes before he started stomping on my stomach, my ribs breaking in some spots and cracking in others. My pleas for help fallen on deaf ears and my suffering state on blind eyes.

He picked me up by the collar and set an explosion off in my face, sending me flying to the wall and leaving a massive dent. I fell down and tried catching my breath.

Blood dripped from my lips and slipped down my head. I was still recovering from last time so i was extra weak today. And he was a lot more brutal than any other time. My eyesight hazy and unclear, ears ringing and body aching. I was in Hell.

I could make out the faint noise of crumbling and something breaking before a large weight toppled ontop of me, nearly crushing my form. I screamed in agony and writhed under the pile of ruble i lay underneath.

I opened my eyes, unfocused and watery with the dust. I could faintly make out Bakugou coming over and harshly pulling me out once more, my ankle bending in a painfully unnatural way. I had no more energy to scream or shout, only small whimpers.

He pulled my hair back and sneered, "You really are pathetic Uzai, cant believe you're still alive."

He stopped, he thought for a moment and smirked, "You know, i might have an idea to make your punishment worse. Afterall, you did keep me waiting."

I tried shrinking back to no avail. This is how i die, this is it.

I only felt the air whip past me as i was thrown upwards like a rag before feeling the harsh ground below me. I coughed up blood and felt a sharp extremely painful puncture in my chest. I started coughing up blood uncontrollably and painfully. I collapsed and felt my head hit a rock.

I heard faint yelling and felt heavy footsteps coming toward me, something warm pressed against my lower back before i was picked up once more, me facing up. I could tell it wad Bakugou, his spikey hair easily recognized.

Before everything went black, i had seen an expression on his face that was similar.

Fear.

And then? I passed out, the cold slowly creeping in again. My head felt like it was on a cloud from all the blood loss. I couldn't hang on anymore and so...

I let go, the darkness greeting me once again.

(To Be Continued.)

(Hope this makes up guys  :')  Again im really sorry )