Chapter 6: Find Shuttle

Your POV:

You stood in front of Ruby who had a sleeping Sylphied on her lap as the rest of her team were at Com's and Oscar sat above observing everything.

Ruby: "Welcome home darling"~

At this Yang set some paper Ablaze as Weiss made the temperature drop -60° and Blake made the lights flicker and slightly dimmer. Ruby chuckled and Sylphied yawned before opening her eyes. She seen you and shot at you like a shooting star.

Sylphied: "DADDY"!!!

You quickly caught Sylphied as she laughed while nuzzling into your cheek.

You: "Hey little one. Did you behave for, um...mommy"?

Ruby squealed and the rest had glowing red eyes, and clenched fists.

Sylphied: "Uh, huh I watched Mommy Yang wrestle with Mommy Ruby while both Mommy Weiss and Mommy Blake watched from the sidelines".

At this all there fight left them. Ruby didnt look so pleased but the other three did and squealed in delight.

Oscar could only roll his eyes and spin in his chair before getting back to observing things in the base.

Ruby: "We have Analyzed the Data you retrieved".

Sylphied flew over to rest on Blake's head while Blake only smiled before taking a selfie witch her scroll.

Ruby: "But, most of the Data is damaged and useless...".

Oscar chimed in.

Oscar: "We did find some important stuff our engineers also say you can inherit other weapons from other beings. It's really quite fascinating".

Ruby nodded.

Blake: "But we do know one thing, after you got turned into a reploid it cost your aura and semblance to disappear. They were quite powerful too-".

Weiss cut her off.

Weiss: "You had a lot of Aura stored up wish I could take it all in my womb but after the procedure your Aura and Semblance which was magnetism were lost".

Yang leaned back as she said.

Yang: "Yang but all the data was not lost just some important stuff. The good news is that we can restore the information on your weapon".

Blake intercepted her.

Blake: "If you want to know about it ask our engineer named Cerveau. I'm sorry the mission ended poorly, but we hope you will continue to help us".

You nod before turning around Sylphied flew to you quickly making herself at home atop your head.

You walked through the halls in complete silence when she said.

Sylphied: "I like having four mommy's they are really funny when your not around".

You only nod and smile as a funny scenario played out in your head.

Sylphied: "Mommy Yang mentioned something about marriage what's a marriage"?

You paised for a quick second but continued on.

You: "A marriage is when two people come closer together forever becoming not two but one happy couple. Its lineva door two sides closing in before eventually colliding and sealing the deal behind a vast majority of years behind it".

Sylphied could onmy nod and hold her cheeks in surprise.

Sylphied: "Does that mean I can marry daddy aftercare couple of years"?