Chapter 1: Y/N Zero the Legendary Reploid

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang ran from a bunch of robots from the Neo Arcadia base. They are a group of machines hell bent on destroying humanity, after Ruby and her friends destroyed Salem and saved the world. Ironwood decided to make a new generation of super soldiers.

Ironwood found old blueprints of robotic humans half human half robot capable of using advanced weapons and faster and stronger than any huntsmen in history. Although something went wrong. The old general that worked on these Pantheons locked every Pantheons away or destroyed them. A Reploid named X started a revolt and the remaining reploids and Pantheons decided to join X hiding until today.

Ironwood said there was one of these reploids somewhere deep underground they called him the Legendary Zero or Zero the Legendary Reploid. This was their mission to search and bring Zero to Ironwood and in hopes of Zero teaming up with them to fight against X and his army.

Yang who is now 21 so is Blake and Weiss, and Ruby is now 19 years old (Decided to make them a bit older now) used their Maidens powers to defeat the remaining Pantheons that was in their way.

(These are the Pantheons)

As the last one fell to Ruby's fall maidens powers she slowly lowered to the ground and said "Ok guys looks like this is it huh" her voice no longer child like but more mature. Yang then said "Welp guess it's my turn to take down this door" she punched it as it blew apart 6inches of solid steel blew apart and landed with a big thud on the ground.

They made their way into the dark caves and saw something in a beam of light.

Blake whispered "That must be him" Weiss scoffed "Of coarse that's him" Yang then said "Ok guys lets not fight please we have a job to do" Ruby added "Yangs right lets just get this done so we can all go home"

She walked up to you and was gonna touch you when she got electrocuted "AGHH" Yang said in a panic "RUBY"! Ruby quickly said "I'm fine it must be protected". She then said "So he's really real I thought those comics about mega man X and Zero were all just children's stories". Yang said "Apparently not".