Chapter 5: Retrieve Data

Your Pov:

Back in Ozpins office you stood in front of his desk as Ruby typed away on a tablet. After a few adjustments made to the tablet Ruby then looked st you and then at Ocsar for the go. Oscar just nodded his head.

Ruby: "Thanks to you, the abducted Cyber-Elf has been saved! And the Enemies Supply route has been cut off. Thank you very much Y/N we owe all this to you".

Ozpin/Oscar: "The Cyber-Elf you rescued is only just a child. But she is a unique Cyber-Elf and will learn an awesome power when she grows older, raise her with love and care".

You nod your head as you stop remembering the small Elf that's decided to rest on top of your head. She was sound asleep, Ruby took a quick photo of it and squealed something about adding it to her scrap book.

You then look to Ruby as she says.

Ruby: "We got a few missions ready for you here they are"

She tossed you the tablet and you caught it by just raising your arm.

You: "Hmmm find shuttle, retrieve data, occupy factory....let's choose Retrieve Data".

Ruby: "Ok...do you remember that place where we met"?

You: "How could I forget"?

Ruby smiled and blushed at this before continuing.

Ruby: "We had no choice to escape then but Atlas Research tells me that there remains so e very important information you there".

Ozpin/Oscar: "The enemies must be trying to obtain it before you do...this could be troublesome Go find it before they do".

You nod and quickly walk out the Cyber-Elf women up and flee beside you upon noticing this you stopped.

You: "Hey kiddo you cant come with me"

She tilted her head and shook her head and flew straight at your face. She held on tight as she squeaked.

Sylphied: "NOOO I want to stay with daddy"

You sigh before trying to think of a way until you thought of an idea you might regret later.

You: "How about you go back to mommy ok"?

Sylphied looked at you puzzled.

Sylphied: "I have a mommy"?

You nod before you got another idea.

You: "Yes go find her she has Black hsud with red at the tips she wears a red hood and has a scythe stapped to her back"

Sylphied nodded and took off you smile before thinking to yourself.

You: "I just dug myself a home haven't I"?

You then make your way to the trans server. After you enter and selected where you want to go you stood in the room where you saved Weiss from the Golieth.

You: "Huh place got uglier that's for sure".

Just then you hear Ruby on the Ear Piece.

Ruby: "Hello Darling"

You hear a scowl coming from Yang herself.

Ruby: "I got Sylphied here with me so I just wanted to let you know that I'm picking up multiple enemy readings on the map. They must be looking for the data you cant let them get it. Ccone back safly for me ok babe"

Your about to reply when you hear Yang shout.

Yang: "HES MINE"!!!

And the mic cuts to static. You shake your head and dash down the hallway. You see the wall up ahead before a sly smirks is seen upon your face. You jump towars the wall and jump from wall to wall making your way up.