Chapter 3: Sisterly Brawl

You got back to base and just like she told you Ruby stood info T of the Trans Server as she had a cute smile on her face. She had her weapon strapped to her back at all times it seems, it also means she doesn't leave anywhere with out it.

You then smile back at her and say "So where's the rest of your team"? Ruby says "Oh their just hanging out with some of our long time friends". You nod and walk towards her and when your standing in front of her you give her a hug surprising her.

You then say "Y'know I may be a machine but my eyes scanned your body and it says your heart beat is pulsing very fast". Ruby blushes and says "Well it's not everyday I get to meet my child hood hero". You get curious and ask "So...what were the stories about"?.

She hugs you back and says "My sister used to read them to me when I go to bed" she continues "it all ended with a happy ending and I guess when I became a huntress I wanted everyone to have a happy ending".

You smile and say "Y'know for a 19 year old woman you sure are like a child" she chuckles "So I guess in that head of yours you can get everyone's personal info"? You sigh and say "I've been around for hundreds of years Ruby..it's very easy to read people and know what kind of person they are just by looking at their eyes".

She looked confused and leaned her head in your chest "Oh and how can you tell"? You then say "Some of these soldiers in this place...are afraid of dying or what the future has planned for them...others want to run but they have nowhere to go". Ruby closes her eyes and says "You can see all that just by looking"? You nod.

You rest your chin on her head and say "I know after this short time knowing you I bonded with you the most even though we don't know each other much I can tell you are the type of person who puts their own problems behind them just to help others".

Ruby tightens her grip and had a small tear go down her cheek. She smiles and says "You are right I've bonded with you the most but...it just pegs me to be worried about you". You then chuckle "hey you don't need to worry about me..I'm not going anywhere...I'll protect humanity with everything o have and I sure as hell will die trying to protect you".

Ruby loosens the hug and looks into your eyes "Y/N...", you see her heart rate begins to slow down and she begins to lean towards you. You begin to do the same, and just before your lips are touching someone calls out for Ruby's name. But this doesn't stop both of you as you close off the space between your faces and your lips meet hers.

You got the taste of strawberries from her lips. It lasted like that for a little while until a voice broke the moment "Ahem" you both jump away from one another. And their stood a smirking Yang, she had her arms crossed and said "Well Rube's I see you got to him first aye"? You look confused "First"? Ruby begins to panic "I-it's not what it looks like" Yang laughs "Relax sis I'm just teasing well lover boy where's my kiss"?

You don't have time to react as she appears in front of you useing her maidens powers and kisses you deeply before turning it into a fully blown make our session. She tasted like honey from a honey bee, you both fought for dominance until Yang grabbed your groin causing Ruby to growl. Yang then grabbed your hand and moved it so it grabbed her ass.

Your eyes widens as you see Ruby in the corner of your eye very red with jealously or embarrassment. Yang stopped and whispered in your ear "Come to my room if you want more where that came from Z" she then walked away swaying her hips but before she can leave. Ruby said in a taunting voice "OOOH Yang" Yang smirked "What is it this ti-" she stopped as she seen Ruby had pushed you down and was straddling your waist she smirked and put her index finger to her lips "Still think you win"? You were a complete blushing mess.

Yang suddenly had a flame lit up from her eyes as she growled "Get off my man" Ruby smirked "But I claimed him first so that makes me the leader of this little harem we got going here right now". Yang then cracked her knuckles and growled "Well see who's leader" and Yang charges forward at extreme speeds.

Ruby dodges and you jump out f the way and where you once were just became a hole in the ground. You see Yang using winds to her advantage and Ruby using her maidens powers to use flames. Yang charges forward as does Ruby and then they have their weapons out. Yang her Gauntlets and Ruby her scythe "You should quit while your ahead sis" threatens Yang, Ruby scoffs "Do you forget who I am"? And then they both knock each other back.

They both get into a stance as Ruby and Yang load their weapons with some powerful dust rounds. And they run at each other before clashing and creating a big explosion of fire and other elements. When the dust cleared you see both of them with torn clothes traveling some skin in certain areas.

You blush a deep crimson red when. You see Ruby's left breast hanging out, Ruby sees Yang raising her eyebrows at her chest. She looks down and gasps before covering herself up. Yang says "Aww and I think Y/N was just enjoying that". You look away and say "I'm not a pervert I'm more of a gentlemen" Yang then says "Oh my short is ripped" she gets a sly smirk "Guess I'll have to take it off" she reaches up to rip off her shirt but before they can happen.

A voice called out in disbelief "What the hell happened here"? You all look to the source of the voice to see Weiss and Blake looking at the destruction. Blake sees you blushing and sees Yang and Ruby with little to no clothes.

Weiss then realizes what went down here "Can't let you two even stay with a cute boy for half an hour" you sigh and think what an eventful day.

Hello my Susanoo army I hope you enjoyed this filler or rather this is part if the book. Anyways you all know the drill I don't have to repeat myself but if your new check out my other books to get what I mean. Anywho this is Susanoo and that's a rap.

Word count 1175