NOTICE: this story has been updated to a new version

BEFORE YOU READ

Please note that I just updated the story to a new version, which means chapters have been rearranged/added, inline comments have been lost, and the story is now different than it was on Wattpad before.

If you read the old comments, you may become confused, but that is only because the story has changed.

If anything is loading weird, try logging out and logging back in.

To those who have read STREET GIRL before...

Thank you so much for your support on the old version of the story. Seriously, it really does mean the world to me. STREET GIRL has a long history here on Wattpad--and for me as a person. It was the second book I ever completed, way back in 2016, and the single story I have spent the most time editing/rewriting (because it uhh needed work lol).

It still needs work. 

However, once I removed the story from the Paid Stories program, it suddenly rocketed to high rankings and has since become my most popular story by a longshot. 

That said, I am no longer comfortable with people reading the old version of the story. I do not like some of the creative decisions I made, for reasons I won't fully delve into here, and I think this version of the story is better.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (AKA THE DIFFERENCES)

Improved pacing on the romance (aka things are slowed down)
More scenes with Elliot & his hockey career (much larger presence than before)
More scenes in general
Removal of a pregnancy plot.

SO WHAT'S THE SAME?

The characters -- they are still Lucy & Elliot
The ending
Most other things as well

The story is still far from perfect and truthfully, could use another full rewrite, but I'm not at the stage in my life where I want to do that anymore. It's been a while since I've even edited this version, but it's still better than the last IMO.

I do apologize for any confusion or to anyone who preferred the old version, but like I said, I'm just not comfortable with the old version and do not want it to be viewed anymore, at all.

Please respect my decision and do not place spoilers in the comments.

Thanks so much!