᯽•• Chapter 02 ••᯽

Its been atleast five minutes and i still didnt do anything when mikaela snapped me back into reality.

Mikaela:
Hey girl? Its time.

Y/n:
I have to get my books..

Mikaela sighed and face palmed herself as she pulled my arm away and we both went towards wakasa's direction as i widened my eyes.

Mikaela:
Hi! Good morning,can you please move away for a minute? My friend here owns that locker your leaning on.

Wakasa looked at my locker and smiled as he went away and apologized for blocking it.

Wakasa:
Sorry about,y/n.

I just nodded and he walked away with his friends as i sighed heavely and kneeled down on the ground.

Mikaela:
Hey what are you doing? Get your books and lets go its already time!

Y/n:
Oh mygad...i felt weak for a minute,sorry.

Mikaela:
Girl,you havent even had a conversation with him and your already like that. You need to have confidence you know?

Y/n:
Confidence? I wish.

Mikaela helped me got up as i opened my locker and went to get my books as we both went towards the classroom.

Timeskip,Lunch Break:
Mikaela headed out first to save a table for us cause the other students dominate it feeling like there were their belongings.

I got my books up to my hand and i ran outside the door when i bumped into someone making my books fall.

Y/n:
Ouch..!

I then felt a movement below me so i looked down only to see that im ontop of wakasa's chest,oh my freaking god.

I instantly moved away and bowed so many times to apologize,what have i done!!!

Y/n:
I-im so sorry!!!!

Wakasa:
No,its fine haha dont worry. Im not mad or anything.

I looked up at him and he smiled at me making me blushed,excuse me,that smile is illegal!

I smiled back at him and then went to get my books that were scattered through the ground and wakasa helped me as i thanked him.

Y/n:
Thank you and im sorry again...

Wakasa:
No problem and like i said,its really fine. Dont worry about small things like this,okay?

Y/n:
Okay...oh,i should get going,i have a friend who's waiting for me at the cafeteria.

Wakasa:
Okay,take care!

I waved him goodbye and he waved back as i ran towards the cafeteria while smiling widely.

Wakasa pov:
Cute~