᯽•• Chapter 16 ••᯽

3 months have passed and wakasa and y/n have gotten close to eachother as they did back then.

They were always hanging out and had fun catching up to eachother and the feelings have been developing much deeper than they thought.

They want to confess their feelings but are holding back since they thought it might became awkward to the both of them if the other one doesnt feel the same,is it really?

It was sunday today,no school. Wakasa invited y/n out to hangout in the amusement and she brightly said yes.

~~~~~

"Waka!" A girl's voice was heared as wakasa turned around and saw y/n,his lovely childhood friend.

"Hi y/n!~" wakasa greeted her as she greeted back,brightly smiling.

"So? Come on! Lets have a ride!" She happily replied as she pulled waka's arm away as the two rode some of the rides and ate some snacks as they took some pictures to capture the lovely moment.

"Hey y/n lets ride that one next!" Wakasa said as he pointed at the ferris wheel and y/n's eyes lit up,being excited.

"Sure! Lemme just eat my ice cream! Oh gash,its melting!" She replied making wakasa laughed at her cuteness.

~~~~~

"Hey y/n? Got a minute?" Y/n turned to him and nodded as wakasa scoffed making her confused at him.

"Yeah,what is it?" Y/n asked.

"I Like You,no....i love you" he answered straightly as y/n widened her eyes,shocked.

"W-what..?" She asked again,making sure if what she heared was right.

"I said,i love you. Will you be my girlfriend..?" Wakasa answered again,a blushing mess.

It took atleast ten minutes for her to say something and wakasa was getting nervous,thinking he might get rejected
when she brightly jumped up on the ferris wheel scaring wakasa a bit as she hugged him and nodded many times.

"Yes! Yes!!!" Y/n answered as tears started pouring out from their eyes from too much happiness as wakasa hugged her back and rested his head on her shoulder.

"I love you,y/n.." wakasa said as he pulled back away from the hug and kissed her lovely lips.

He then pulled away after a few minutes as she replied

"I love you too,my wakasa" and then hugged him again,enjoying their memorable moment.

~~~~~

"I promised myself back then that i will definitely make you mine,and now i did. Your finally here in my embrace,y/n"

The End.