᯽•• Chapter 12 ••᯽

Next Day/At The School:
Y/n was writing some notes when he felt a paper ball being tossed to her back so she turned around and saw wakasa smiling with his hands with a praying position,apologizing for doing that but he wanted to pass a message.

Wakasa looked down and so did she as she saw a piece of paper on the ground and she picked it up and decided to read it anyway.

She opened the paper with a message saying "meet me at this classroom after class,okay?"

She wrote something and then throwed it backwards to wakasa as she lightly laughed.

Wakasa pov:
I saw her smiling when she suddenly throwed the paper ball straight into me,lucky that the teacher didnt noticed it.

I opened it and smiled as i saw her reply,it says "roger,waka!>.<"

"Cute"-is what i thought,well,she really is! Cant wait for later!

Timeskip/After Classes:
Y/n pov:
Mika knew that me and wakasa were hanging out today so she went home with her other friends while i was here infront of our classroom waiting for him.

While he's still not here,i decided to scroll some things on my phone when someone touched my shoulders making me flinched as i turned around.

Wakasa:
Uh,sorry~

I pouted and replied

Y/n:
Dont do that again! You could just call my name out.

Wakasa:
Okayy y/n~

I smiled as we both walked our way and we went into the nearest coffee shop,wakasa opened the door for me as i got in first and he then went in.

Wakasa:
What will you have y/n?

Y/n:
Mm,chocolate chip drink please~

Wakasa smiled and replied

Wakasa:
Roger!

~~~~~

Wakasa:
Its been years huh?

Y/n:
Yeah,but can i ask something?

Wakasa:
Sure,what is it?

Y/n:
Why did you leave at the sudden..?

Wakasa:
My...mother passed away that time and dad decided to move out since its hard to live in that house that the three of us shared memories with.

I didnt say anything and i just nodded,its hard to lose a parent.

Y/n:
...sorry for asking,that was quite sensitive.

Wakasa:
No,its okay. No worries!

He smiled at me reassuring that everything's fine and i smiled back as the both of us talked more,having fun.