᯽•• Chapter 08 ••᯽

Next Morning:
Y/n woke up and instantly went to get ready with many random thoughts flying onto her mind,including the crazy rumors of her and wakasa.

What can she do? Mikaela had a fair point,this might be a problem for her studies. The rumors need to stop now.

Y/n pov:
I was done bathing so i went towards my cabinet pulling out a white off shoulder top with denim shorts and wore them.

Timeskip:
Mikaela:
Hey y/n? Are you done? Lets go!

Y/n:
Okayy!

I went downstairs as me and mikaela went out and she locked the door for safety/robbers.

At the school:
My attention was on my phone when someone purposely bumped into me so i looked up and saw two ugly random girls. What the fuck do they want?

Y/n:
Hi!~ do you need something?

Random girl 1:
I dont need something from you,bitch. Just wanted to say that...stay away from wakasa or else.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes as i replied

Y/n:
Or else?

Random girl 1:
I might kill you,bitchy bitch.

Y/n:
Whats your name again,sweetie?

Random girl 1:
Valerie.

Y/n:
Okay,listen here valerie,its not me who's approaching wakasa okay? He's the one who keeps bumping into me. What can you do if he's into pretty girls like me?

I heared the whole surroundings scream "woooooo" scaring valerie off,she must have lost her confidence. Well deserved.

I grinned at her when she suddenly pulled my hair away as mikaela stopped her,i was groaning from the pain andi couldnt fight back when wakasa suddenly came into action and slapped valerie as she let go of me.

Wakasa stood infront of me,protecting me making me blush a little and thats then valerie and her other friend backed away.

Wakasa:
Y/n...? Im sorry...

He suddenly hugged me and i hugged him back as he apologized for so many times.

Y/n:
Why are you apologizing? Its not your fault.

Wakasa:
I heared the rumors...it is because of me so i feel bad...

I brushed my hair properly and then looked at him while smiling as i replied

Y/n:
Dont worry about small things like this,okay?

Wakasa,noticing the familiar line,laugh.

Wakasa:
Are you copying me now?

I laughed and realized that we were outside,with so many people...shit.

I grabbed wakasa's arm as i pulled him inside and we both ran towards the rooftop leaving the shocked students alone.