᯽•• Chapter 09 ••᯽

The two went upstairs towards the rooftop as the air breeze flew away making y/n's hair to dance with the wind and wakasa was star strucked on how beautiful she looked.

Y/n:
Phew,that was tiring!

Wakasa laughed and replied

Wakasa:
Yeah,it is.

Y/n looked at him and smiled as he smiled back but then she instantly blushed noticing that she was still holding waka's hands,not letting go.

Y/n:
Umm,sorry.

She shyly pulled away her hands when wakasa suddenly pulled her arm making the two,meet eachother's faces,inches away from eachother.

Y/n blushed and wakasa noticed it as he snaked his other arm down to her waist making y/n a red tomato.

Y/n:
W-what are you doing...

Wakasa:
Um,you might fall,im just assisting you.

Wakasa innocently smiled and y/n just nodded,unable to say anything.

While still in that lovely position,Wakasa decided to say everything that he wanted to,for y/n.

Wakasa:
Hey y/n?

Y/n:
Hm?

Wakasa:
Dont you remember me?

Y/n flinched at the sudden question,with wakasa asking this,she finally knew that he was really the boy he made a promise with when their were young.

Y/n:
I do. At first i didnt notice it but thanks to mikaela,memories back onto me one by one. But you cant blame me though that i didnt remember you cause you changed so much!

Wakasa laughed and pulled back away as he held her hands properly and replied

Wakasa:
I kept my promise,i said that i will come back for you and i did. I missed you,y/n!

Y/n giggled as she leaned closer and hugged him as she said

Y/n:
Nice to see you again,waka.