Late Night (Chaeryuna)

"Ahhhh" Chaeryeong groaned as she finishes her activities on Chemistry and Calculus. She cracked her neck enjoying the acupressure between her stressed acupoints.

Fuck Engeneering.

"Babe, you've been on your laptop for a whole week. Come on loosen up. Come on get up and change we're going somewhere" Her girlfriend said massaging her girlfriend's scalp.

Chaeryeong looked at her girlfriend, Shin Yuna. Looking at the younger like she's a mad woman?

"Yuna, it's almost 11 in the evening, are you mad?" She glared.

"Only for you, mi lady" the younger wink making the red haired girl giggle internally.

Chaeryeong sigh following the younger nonetheless.

Not a minute later she walked down seeing the younger with Yeji's car keys.

"Yuna-ssi, what are you doing with Yeji unni's key?" Chaeryeong suspiciously asked thinking the unthinkable she think the younger would think.

"I borrowed it." Yuna smile sheepishly.

"Shin Yuna." the red haired sternly said making the younger gulp.

"Fine, fine, I took it without her consent" the younger surrendered "baby, just this once promise i'll not do anything stupid."

Chaeryeong rolled her eyes "You're still a minor?! Do you want me to go to jail and you to juvenile?" she half yelled not wanting to disturbed their roommates.

"Babe, that's the point. It's evening; means less cops." The younger justified "Come on, let's go." the younger held the red haired's arm pulling her outside.

She doesn't have any choices but to follow the younger.

Yuna drove slowly and Chaeryeong let her since she has her student permission to drive.

It's quite dark and the city lights are the only ones that lightening the big city of Seoul.

"Red light" the red haired reminded.

The younger only smirk at her evily.

"I don't like what you're thinking." The red haired said already knowing the younger's thought.

"You're being a wimp, baby" Yuna said speeding a little bit.

"Shin Yuna." Chaeryeong warned but the latter only grinned speeding through red lights.

Chaeryeong dock her head screaming at the top of her lungs while holding unto the younger tightly whose laughing her ass out.

"Are you trying to kill me?!? What if I had a heart attack huh?!" Chaeryeong smacking the younger's shoulder who only smiled at her.

"Babe, chill you won't get a heart attack, I'm here to rescue you if ever that happened" the younger said still smiling at her girlfriend who just glared at her.

"Don't talk to me" the red haired cross her arms glaring at the younger.

"Baby, mianhe" the black haired said giving her girlfriend a finger heart.

While Chaeryeong is trying her very best not to fall to her girlfriend's charm.

"Wuvyu, Chaeryeongie" the younger pouted Chaeryeong can't help but to give her a quick smack kiss.

If a smile can torn a face Yuna's face might be torned right now on how wide she is smiling.

"We're here." announced the younger.

They are at the top of Seoul where they can see the whole city lights under the thousands stars and the moon.

Yuna opened the trunk of Yeji's car revealing a matress, pillows, some snack and  a comforter that is good for the both of them. The younger sets up everything before they got in.

The red haired pillowing the younger's arms and the other was wrapped around her stomach.

Both watching the stars while talking about what future holds, they looked at each other as if they saw the most shiniest stars on both eyes.

Butterflies filling their stomach and hearts beating faster than normal. Eyes genuinely looking at each other with passionate words saying:

"I love you"

"I love you too"

unproofread. sorry for typos and grammatical errors, please if you have spare time vote and stream for our girls. let's give loco a first win.