chaeryuna

Timeless
- inspired by Taylor Swift's.

A/n: just a work of fiction
ib: tiktok

"You'll come back, right? Promise me, Yuna. Please."

The second daughter of Commander Lee hugged her lover, the said woman stay still saluting at the man in front of them.

Yuna never wanted to join military, she was the only daughter of a rich business man in the city after all, but she give everything up for her beloved woman.

It's the only way for her to gain the trust of her beloved's father. Mr. Lee already lost her eldest to the Japan Imperial she can't afford losing another, he knows he will not be always there to protect them so he made an agreement to the Shin's heiress that if she prove herself to the war then he will accept her.

"I, Shin Yuna, promised to get back after war.   And you know I intend to keep that promise, Miss Lee Chaeryeong. Wait for me, okay?"

"They didn't know it will be the last time they'll saw one another again."

The old lady explained.

"Why? What happened?" the tall woman asked, curious to why the love story of the young couple must end shortly.

"The General of the Japan Imperial, Mr. Miyawaki assassinated the Lees after he found out his one and only daughter eloped with the eldest daughter of Commander Lee. The Shin's heiress came back as promised to her beloved only to find that she have no reason to go back. So she killed herself in the spot where she promised her to come back."

The woman continued.

The tall woman somewhat felt heavy looking at the picture.

She can't believe she's looking at the picture that resembled her and her girlfriend so much.

"Yuna, let's go. Manager-nim is waiting for us."

It was Ryujin.

"Coming!" She said as she put back the picture to its original place.

"Hi!" her girlfriend greeted when she entered her apartment.

"Did you wait for me?" she asked.

"Always, love."

****