Promise (Ryeji ver.)

I look at my phone smiling like an idiot alone, it's me and her looking so in love together, smiling at each other, her arms are wrapped around my shoulder and I was hugging her. I could still remember her fragrant smell and soft touches....

"That's all for today, study tonight because we'll be having a quiz." Mr. Jinyoung our calculus teacher said that makes my classmate groaned as if they're gonna be reviewing for real but that's not really what's on my mind right now but a certain person who's waiting for me.

"Where do you think you're going? Today is Friday that means you're a cleaner" Lia, my friend asked.

"Eunbi-ssi, Yeji want to escaped oh!" Chaeryeong yelled.

"Guys, Ryujin is waiting for me outside" I whispered yell to them but they look at me with a smug look.

"So you'll be seeing Ryujin huh?" Eunbi who over heard our conversation joined "because Ryujin is my friend, then go just don't tell anyone." Eunbi said and finally I'm free but atleast that's what I thought.

"Don't you thinks that's a little unfair?" Chan knitted her brows.

"Yeah, that's unfair" Said Minju too that's why I had no choice but to stay a little bit.

Ugh! Is this even a private school? It seems like my tuition fees are wasted.

After sometime of cleaning we cleaned ourselves then was supposed to be getting our bag to our room.

"Hey, isn't that Ryujin?" Asked Chaeryeong while we're walking on the hallway.

"Where?" Asked Lia too.

"Over there" Chaeryeong pointed again.

I look at where she's pointing seeing a person who's only wearing shorts and sweater which is Ryujin walking towars us. She waved her hand at me and I swear I felt the whole zoo in my stomach, I waved back at her that makes the two beside me giggle while shaking me.

"Omg, she's too dreamy~" Lia sang out of nowhere because Ryujin is still smiling at me and also because she already took our bags.

"Hey," she said.

"Hi" I said back.

"Hi Lia, Hi Chaeryeong" she waved at my friends beside me before handing them their bags and small boxes "Y/n and Yuna told me to give them to the both of you" she said referring to the boxes that makes them smile ear to ear.

"Now can I borrow your friend for awhile?" She asked.

"Yeah, yeah, go and take her to the altar already"

"And make beautiful babies"

The two responded that makes me rolled my eyes but made Ryujin laughed.

"We'll be going now" She said before taking my hands then waved at my friends for goodbye.

"So where are we going today?" I asked but she only look at me.

"Wherever you want." She answered then give me my bag and her spare yellow helmet.

"Okay, bring me home first so that I can change my uniforms." I said and she just give me thumbs up before she started the engine of her black big bike.

After changing my clothes, we got to the nearest convenient store to buy foods and such then roam around the busy streets of Seoul with her motorcycle until we stop to a valley where we can see the beauty of the night light in city and it's also perfect for stargazing.