Ryuryeong & Chaeryuna

"Just don't fucking touch me, Ryujin." Chaeryeong glared at the raven haired lady.

"Hear me out first, Chaer." the raven pleaded trying her best not to burst out and say something she'll regret at the end.

"Speak." Chaeryeong crossed her arms.

"I--it slipped on my mind..." the raven told whisphering the last part.

"What? Really? Ryujin, it's our fucking anniversary how can you fucking forget?!" Chaeryeong yelled.

She's far from mad.

How can someone whom you're with for almost 4 years forgot something special.

"I don't know, Chaeryeong! I was busy these past few months it slipped on my mind." the raven reasoned out.

She called her-her name. She only call her by her name when she's mad.

"What now?" Chaeryeong said almost in the brink of crying as she walk passed her.

The raven haired know Chaeryeong will leave their shared apartment.

"Go! Go ahead and fucking leave me!" she yelled as her other half disappeared right in front of her eyes.

Ryujin took a deep breath as she took beers from the fridge to calm herself.

'Aish. Ryujin, you fucking asshole why did you let her leave at this hour?!' she scolded herself as realization hit her fast.

'Shit' she cursed to herself as she get her jacket and keys.

She looked for her everywhere but she couldnt find her. She cursed herself even more when rain started pouring.

"Ryeongie, where are you?" she worriedly tap her fingers on the steering wheel until she saw a familiar figure walking alone.

She immediately went out of her car to go after her woman.

"Ryeongie." she called but the other woman walk faster not even minding to look at her partner.

"Ryeogie, let's go home." Ryujin said grabbing her arms.

"Let of my hand, Ryujin" Chaeryeong irritatedly said.

"Ryeong, it's raining let's go" the raven said.

"You can go alone, Ryujin" Chaeryeong rolled her eyes.

Ryujin let go of her hand.

"Okay fine! Suit yourself. You want to get sick? Then so be it I don't care!" she spat that made Chaeryeong slapped her.

"What the fuck is your problem, Ryujin? I just want you to hold me into your arms and reassure me everything will be alright! Is that too much to ask?!" Chaeryeong was crying without her even noticing.

She was fucking hurt.

"How can I if you won't even listen to me?! I searched for you everywhere? I was fucking worried, Chaeryeong" Ryujin rebutted.

"Sorry I made you worried. Sorry I walk out. Sorry you have to search for me. Sorry." Chaeryeong sniffed as tears and rain drops rolling unto her beautiful face.

That's when another realization hit the raven.

"No. Don't say that, Ryeong. I'm sorry." the raven haired told pulling her woman into her arms.

She pull away a little bit to wip Chaeryeong's tears from her beautiful eyes.

"I'm sorry I made you cry, bonnie." the raven haired said as she wipe the tears from her face.