Bad Decision (Ryuryeong)

Prompt: Wherein Ryujin and Chaeryeong have broken up years ago.

"Fuck you, Lee Chaeryeong" Said the irritated Ryujin after seeing Chaeryeong all over her girlfriend, Yuna.

"What did I do wrong again, Shin?" Chaeryeong rolled her eyes at her.

"If I knew you would go with her I should have go with Karina too." Said the irritated one.

"Eh? Why are you angry with me? Even Yeji, Giselle, and Yujin brought their girlfriends with them and fuck you too, Shin Ryujin." Chaeryeong said giving a middle finger to her.

Ryujin gave the same look and middle finger to the pale girl making their friends go in between.

"Chill your tits, sisters" said Giselle going in between the two.

The supposed to be happy beach vacation for the circle became a big messy argument between Ryujin and Chaeryeong when the pale girl scold the other one to stop glaring at her that started the whole mess.

It's always like this whenever they see each other. By now their circle would thought humiliating one another is there secret love language.

Met at the age of sixteen, the story goes with a typical friends-to-lovers troupe that ends with realistically unhappy enending.

"Chill, babe. I love you" said Yuna kissing Chaeryeong's temple that made Ryujin secretly gagged.

"I told you we shouldn't have come here, Chaeryeong." Yuna said irritated at the fact that her girlfriend and her girlfriend's ex are in one place with them.

"I don't want to ruin the circle just because of mine and Ryujin's bad decision, Yuna. Please understand the situation, baby. I don't want you to be in one place with Wonyoung too, but look Yujin brought her here." Chaeryeong said.

'Bad decision huh' Ryujin thought.

The heaven knows how much Yuna was trying to understand the older but it's always been because of the 'circle' where Chaeryeong and Ryujin in.

"Okay. I understand, Ryeongie." Yuna answered for the sake of her girlfriend's peace of mind, back hugging her to assure her it's fine.

Meanwhile, Ryujin look at them with an unexplainable pain in her heart seeing the woman that once was hers hugged by another that's better than her. It sucks to know she was just another lesson from the past and will never be the future.

"Stop looking at Chaeryeong with longing, mf. I would steal Karina from you if I caught you staring at your ex again." said her buddy, Winter, beside her that made her roll her eyes.

"We don't tolerate cheating here, sista." Giselle said that made Ryujin roll her eyes again.

What a hypocrite. She thought.

Her friends are a bunch of cheaters. They're all cheaters and that included her and Chaeryeong. Well, except for Winter since she has been waiting for her "Quail" yeah, yeah whoever that is, that point is they cheat and they tolerate one another.

Giselle sleeping with Somi, Yujin meeting with Minju, Yeji letting Soobin court her while still with Lia, and of course her and Chaeryeong meeting one another at midnight if one needed company without their partner and circle knowing.

Guess your partner's friends will never be your friends at all.

And she wasnt proud of it. She hated how she lie to Ningning whenever Giselle wasn't home in their shared apartment yet and how she pretended to be Soobin's cousin or how she always saved Yujin's ass whenever Wonyoung will question her and she hated most how Chaeryeong would lie to Yuna that she's with Yeji even though she was with her, oh how Chaeryeong hid her when they were having a late night walk on the food park and Chaeyeon almost caught them 'dating'.

She hate the fact that she's happy without her. She thought she moved on but why does it hurt seeing her happy with another woman?

'Fuck you, Lee Chaeryeong. I cannot feel the same feeling towards you before, but pain. How is that even possible? What have you done to me?'

"Ryujin, can we talk?"

It was Shin Yuna.

"Okay" she replied following Yuna.

"Do me a favor and stay away from my girlfriend" Yuna said showing dominance to the short one.

"Is that all?" Ryujin replied with the same dominance on her tone.

"One more thing"

Before Ryujin knew it the tall woman's fist landed on her face.

"What the fuck" she cursed "you wanna fight with me sure i'll give you what you want." she said punching the younger back.

Before the younger can even fight back her girlfriend was hugging her to stop Yuna from fighting even more.

"You two, stop!" Chaeryeong shouted while hugging Yuna while Ryujin was held by Winter and Yujin.

"Let me go, Ryeongie" Yuna said wanting to let go of the hold.

"Stop it. Please." Chaeryeong begged almost in the verge of crying.

"Let me go." Ryujin said not showing any aggression that made her friends let her go.

She glared at Yuna and Chaeryeong before going away from them.

Maybe it was a bad idea to come here after all. Maybe it was the worst idea befriending someone that you should be forgetting at the first place. Maybe Chaeryeong was right. Their relationship was just a bad decision, she was Chaeryeong's bad decision.

A/N: This has been in my draft for nearly 2 yrs??!  omfg 😭

Stream untouchable flizzzzz!