ryeji

break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored

Disclaimer: This is only a work of fiction. The characters behavior, business, events and  incidents are the products of the author's imagination. This story is to entertain and not to carry out misinformation nor to falsify every artist in this story.

It's the loud music and the strong smell of cigar and liquor that made Ryujin want to get out of the party as soon as she could. She never likes party. She hated the idea of drunken people dancing with strangers and having to witness make out sessions in front of her, it disgust her.

She's benefiting nothing but a hangover tomorrow. Parties are suck to be honest.

"I'm going home." She announced to her group of friends that made them whine.

"C'mon, Ryu stop being so boring" said Jackson beside her.

"Yeah, listen to oppa" Yuna beside Jackson agreed.

Of course that would be the response of her friends who just want to enjoy their youth. To be wild, and to party without knowing the consequence after. Well that's life. It's either you live it or make it boring and friends are supposed to make your life wonderful or miserable.

Ryujin rolled her eyes at them. She really hated parties.

"Ryujin, the party just started, wait a little longer and beside I want you to meet my sister later." It was Karina the owner of the house where the party was thrown.

Ryujin sighed. She doesn't want to disappoint the birthday girl so she  decided to stay for awhile even though she wanted to go home badly.

She drank herself alone while her friends are dancing on the dance floor.

"Hey, alone?" a man asked but Ryujin just stick her middle finger to the guy.

Man are nothing but are boring pain in the ass for her.

"Whoah, playing hard-to-get are we?" the man said. Ryujin rolled her eyes not minding the man anymore "the name is Johnny Suh by the way." the man took another shot but Ryujin just looked at him with disgust. The man smirked looking at Ryujin with those disgusting stares.

Man. As expected chivalry do not exist in this era. That just how society work right now. Get to fuck and get over it tomorrow. We do not care about love anymore what matter more was pleasure and nothing more.

"Fuck off, Johnny. Stop crushing my party." Karina  approached them. The man smiled at him sheepishl

Ryujin called someone on her phone and smile back at Johnny that made the donkey smirk along with Ryujin.

Not a second passed by two bulky man appeared in front of them taking that annoying Johnny Suh away from the party.

"Excuse me, sir but we believe you need to get out of here right now." Said one of the man.

"What? I'm invited here! Baby, tell them" he looked at Karina but the latter sign he man to take him and with that Johnny Suh was forcefully thrown out of the party. Deserve.

Johnny was shoutingly dragged by the men outside making Ryujin rolled her eyes in irritation.

Sometimes people just can't understand the word 'respect', well majority of people right now doesn't.