Allured

Banner credit- Btsluvfantasy[SeeSawCommunity]

[SeeSawCommunity]

Seokjin's Pov-

"Good morning, Mr. Kim," she greets before trailing behind me. I enter into my office and toss my coat on the chair. After taking a seat on the chair I look at my secretary,"Ms. Mi-yeon, what's the schedule of today?"
She peeks at the iPad that has been tucked between her arms. "Mr. Kim you have a meeting with the investor of the project. Later, you have a lunch with Song corporation about the discussion of the deal. That's it for today," she scrolls through the iPad. But I'm preoccupied in something else. The way she is talking, her stare being secured to the screen appears to me enthralling that I can't remove my eyes from her. Her mellow voice tempts me to hear it again and again.
"O-Okay, get it. What about the files that I asked you for the presentation?" I ask while keeping my eyes on the document, being flustered by the eye contact. "Yes, it's already completed and I've prepared its copies too," with confidence she replies. "Good. Let's head to the meeting first and then we shall move to lunch with Songs. I need the files for both the events. For now, bring me a cup of coffee," I say. She nods before leaving,"Everything will be ready in time, Mr. Kim."

Things have been a little better after the joining of Mi-yeon as secretary. Although she's new, but she's experienced in such works. Being a little clumsy, she doesn't let it affect her professional life. These things about her are really impressive.

                            ☆☆☆☆

"Thank you very much for showing interest on our project. We're looking forward to work with you together," I shake my hands with the investor. "Sure. I'll be waiting for your call, Mr Kim," he gives a last smile and walks to his car.
"So, now?" I heave a sigh and turn around to face my secretary who is beside me all the time. "Now lunch with the Songs," she opens the door for me to enter first. "Uhm, I'm already drained out of energy," after resting myself on the soft backseat of the car, I exhale another sigh. Getting concerned, she queries,"Mr. Kim would you like me to cancel the lunch?"
I move my head from side to side,"No, no. It'll be rude to cancel the lunch at the end moment."
"Then should I bring something to eat? Um like energy drink?"she scoots a little closer to me, tilting her head to the side. I chuckle at her cuteness,"No need. I'll be fine."

While roaming my eyes around my surroundings, they unintentionally catch a glimpse of her milky legs. Her skirt has lifted a bit giving a better access to admire her slender and pearly thighs. I shake my head to straighten out my pervy thoughts. I shamefully look out of the glass window to get fresh air and alter my thoughts.

The driver pull off before a tall building. Mi-yeon pushes the door open for me,"Mr. Kim we have arrived." I set my feet down and scrutinize the building. "Let's go inside," getting excited I exclaim and charge forward. "M-Mr. Kim," her timid voice make me discontinued the steps and turn around her.  She takes two steps forward and looks straight to my eyes,"Y-Your tie." I let my eyes fall on my tie and the knot was loosened, looking untidy. I gently take her hand that is pointed to my tie and place over it,"Then fix it." I can say by looking at her face that she's flustered. She hesitantly stumbles forward and wraps her fingers around it. My gaze is converged on her gleaming face which proximity is very less. Something about her captivates me; something about her stops me from taking off my eyes from her; something about her always pulls me closer towards her. It has only been a week of her joining but strangely I have been anchored to her. Everyday looking at her skips my heart.

           But I know this is absolutely wrong.