Chapter 3: Piece of Paper

Indie, pull yourself together. A boy just asked you to hang out with his friends. For once in your life, be cool. Breathe,breathe,breathe. 

   "C'mon neighbor," he said opening his front door. Behold, his friends were all sitting on the couch. I wasn't surprised that they were eating food and playing video games. They all looked at me as if I was an unfamiliar species. I mean to some boys, thats what girls are. Aliens, just big old aliens...with tits and a vajay. 

   "Who's the chick?" one friend asked.

  "This is my new neighbor. She's living with her grandma," he said pulling me close to him. He's touching me. I'm never washing my shoulder again..guuuhh. 

    "Oh I love that old lady man. She's so sweet and cool as fuck. You're one lucky chick. All my grandma does is make me rub lotion on her back," he shivered with a sour face. 

 "I'm Indie..." I whispered. 

     "That's a cool name," said a dude with and afro full of curls. Come sit by me since these fat asses won't move." I nodded and walked to the empty seat. They all asked me questions about me. I told them about my house burning down and they for an odd reason thought it was cool. I mean it's not like an action movie and I'm in a jumpsuit and jumping out of the window as my house burst into flames. 

      There's was a loud knock at the door and Adrian got up. A girl with long dyed black hair pulled him in for a kiss. 

     Mmmm watcha sayyy......

    Shots fired. Abandon ship, abandon ship. Houston there is a problem! Who is dis hoe!? 

  " I came as soon as I could," she giggled once she pulled from his lips. She tilted her head as she looked at me. I pushed up my glasses out of nerves. " Who's she? Is she one of their girlfriends?"

  "No she's my new neighbor, Indie. Indie this is my girlfriend Shayla," he replied with an awkward smile. Yes boy, you have been caught. 

   "Awe hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm just so used to being the only girl here. Sorry if I was rude," she apologized. Awe she seems really nice. Why'd she have to be nice? Flawless hair and body than personality? I'm not nice so this sucks monkey butt. 

  "It's fine. I just want to say you're like....really really pretty," I replied awkwardly. I probably just sounded lame af. 

   "Awe that's so sweet," she thanks with a wide smile. She pulled Adrian's hand and led him to the kitchen. I just sat on the couch with my apparent new friends, but I know they're going to just ignore me once we start school. 

    It's been thirty minutes and the entire time I've been sitting on the couch and hear the giggling of Shayla. And the harsh button pressing from the video game. I just been talking a little then I'd space out; questioning why I'm even here.

 "Hey guys it's been nice meeting you, but I better get home. Still got a little unpacking to do!" I chipped walking towards the door. Yeah Indie you're in the clear. 

  "Bye Indie, I'll see ya later. Don't try and hide in that house," Adrian replied with a wink. Surprisingly Shayla didn't notice. I nodded and walked out the door. Wooh, I needed to get out of there. 

      Why would he flirt with me and he has a girlfriend? Why are guys such turds? Well accept Channing Tatum. He's not a turd. 

     I walked into the house and I could hear my little sister blabbering away with my grandparents. Mom probably went to relieve stress somewhere not around us. I trudged up the steps to my new room. I opened the curtain to see Shayla inside Adrian's room. Shocker. 

      It was a little odd seeing her dig through his drawers, as if she was expecting to find like drugs or a girl's number. Oh, this is a little interesting. 

     I continued to watch her snoop through his stuff. She didn't seem to find what she wanted and walked out a little frustrated. I don't think Adrian's the type to cheat. I mean, if you have a perfect girl like that why would you even think about it? 

 "So what's your opinion on my husband?" asked my little demon sister coming into my room.

 "Husband?" I asked. 

 "Yeah my husband. The boy next door. I saw him and he's semi-attractive I guess. I mean he's not holy moly guacamole! But at the same time he's hot," she blabbered. I swear I saw some spit coming from her mouth, because she was talking so much. I just started to censor her out. To me she just sounded like parents on Charlie Brown. 

      I felt an impact in my head. I realized she hit me against the head after wondering what the hell happened. I noticed because one of grandma's books was next to the bed. 

  "You suck," she said sticking her tongue out at me.

  "Atleast I don't suck dick...." I mumbled under my breath. She turned around, but she didn't hear clear enough; thank god. She would've snitched right away. I then heard a loud screech downstairs, as if there was a murder. My sister burst into the room with a piece of paper in her hand. Her face was red as a tomato as she threw the paper at me. 

   "THAT HUSBAND OF MINE FREAKING GAVE YOU A PIECE OF PAPER! I BET IT'S A LOVE NOTE, UGH YOU SUCK!" 

    Yeah short hapter and I'm starting to like this so far and how I'm writing it. It's good. I had trouble at first because I was starting out another book and it was hard to adjust with. But I hope you love it. I got comments saying I needed to update. I just want to say I'm really upset about my fave Zayn leaving One Direction. My heart went straight to my ass. I CANT