Chapter 5: Homosexual

I obviously didnt update on time, because I'm a little turd who's extremely lazy to anything productive. I apologize. So I am going to write more frequently because I actually really miss it.

So I guess it was nice talking to Adrian was refreshing. I know he's average at school and plays soccer. His favorite animal is sharks and he's been dating Shayla since the 8th grade which I find really adorable. 

He said at a school dance, she wasn't open to dancing with anyone and was shy back then. Adrian reached his hand out towards her and she happily obliged. It sounds like something you'd see in a movie. And I learned a lot about Shayla that made me love her but still envy her at the same time. 

It's about 11 in the morning and I'm only awake because the family is making a ruckus downstairs.

All I wish to do is fall back to dreamland. In this dreamland I'm at a candy factory and all the little working minions are clones of Ian Somerhalder. I'm crying this is glorious. How can a human be so perfect? 

"Hey Indie! You are the best sibling ever in the world, ya know that,"Maryana sucked up. She kept widening her eyes and I wasn't buying this. I'm not stupid. 

"What do you even want huh?"

"I want you to take me the park and then the gas station to get me snacks. I'm so booored," she pleaded getting on her knees," please please."

"Fine whatever. Let me just get some clothes on. Now get out!" I ordered. I put on a giant sweater since it was windy and some leggings. My hair was a tornado of sadness but who am I gonna try to impress at the park? Hot single dads...

I combed my hair the best I could and put my hood over my head. I'm still tired ok. You look like a zombie Indie that's disgusting. Go to the park and eat the children why don't you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You look so gross," Maryana complained as she looked me up and down as we arrived at the park. I rolled my eyes but I knew it was completely and utterly true. I look like who did what and where. 

I sat down in the bench criss cross and watched everyone play. There was actually a lot of people here today. I think it's because it's a Saturday. I was shocked to see a lot of..teen dudes playing soccer. I guess I should've actually did something damn. There's only one way out. 

I pulled the drawstrings on my hoodie and only allowed my eyes to see what was going on. Much better. Ah, the sweet smell of success. After a few minutes of just watching Maryana play with other kids and scrolling on my phone, something hard hit me in the back of the head! It hurt to bad I fell forward and almost off the bench. Damn David Beckham! 

"Sorry man, I didn't know that- woah man why are you wearing tights?" a voice asked. I knew that voice. It was Adrian. I am probably going to do the most embarrassing thing to get out of this situation. I'm probably gonna make it worse than it already is. And homosexual boys out there I am so sorry. 

"Excuse me? Are you questioning how I dress? Is it an issue?" I spat keeping my face to my feet. 

"N-no not at all. I'm sorry about your head," he apologized. I nodded and sat back down. I heard his friends chuckling at the mishap. I can't believe I just did a stereotype to get out of a situation like that. I'm truly a disgusting person. 

 "I saw your dumby self get hit in the head," Maryana laughed, "let me check your head to see if its okay because it looked like it hurt." 

I tried to push her off but it was too late. She pulled it off revealing my identity to  the world. I was..a female! Holy mother of go- 

"Get off of me!" I said between my teeth, but she wouldn't budge. Why is it such a big deal. Since when does she care about my injuries?

We were just battling about my hood for I don't know how long but I finally pulled it back over my head. She huffed in irritation and shook her head. Ugh kids.

"Can we go to the gas station and come back to the park?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever," I grumbled pulling her hand. I sped walked past Adrian and his friends towards the gas station down the street. I didn't want to be bothered or HIT again. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm, gummy bears or sour worms?" Maryana whispered to herself. We've been in the store for about 15 minutes because she can't decide for shit! I decided to go to the bathroom and look at my Barf .... face. My hair was really bad like really bad. I threw it in a bun with my best attempt. I guess it was alright? Great nest for some birds. 

I walked out and grabbed some Sour Skittles and a Cookies and Creme Hershey bar. Maryana finally made a decision. Thank you it only took your entire life span.

We paid and finally left the gas station. She raced so fast towards the park and I tried to keep up with her on the way. I sat back on the bench after avoiding the looks of the soccer playing boys. 

"Hey Indie what's up?" Oh shit abandon ship abandon ship!

"Um hi," I chirped. My voice cracked a little. I looked up at Adrian to see a shit eating grin on his face. He looked down at my attire and sat on the bench with me. He was all sweaty from playing soccer. Is it bad I held my breath? 

"You want to share those?" he said eying my Skittles. I titled the bag his way and he poured some in his hand. "Sorry I hit you in the back of the head the ball. Question, why did you fake being a homo?"

Indie look what your dumby self did. He probably thinks  you're weird.

"Funny story um I looked like a zombie and didn't want anyone to see my appearance. You kicking me in the head with that thing  made it difficult to stay unnoticed and you thought I was a dude and the only way to avoid the situation was do the thing," I rushed. 

He didn't say anything and just stifled his laughter. After I gave him Skittles the betrayal.

"Man Indie..you are something else I'll tell you that," he joked. He hit my shoulder and ran back off to play soccer. 

Well damn.....