05

.............Yuri's POV............

Yuri turned around and saw a girl with long wavy hair that flowed down her shoulders wearing a cute black skirt with a cute crop top added with a black leather jacket and black leather boots

Yuri turned around and saw a girl with long wavy hair that flowed down her shoulders wearing a cute black skirt with a cute crop top added with a black leather jacket and black leather boots. She had on bright red lipsticks and was swinging a linyard around her fingers. It looked to be an ID holder card.

"Oh..hi?" Yuri said confused but relieved. She can let me inside is what she was thinking. The girl though didn't seem that interested getting her in, she just stared at Yuri with a carouse look on her face while she blew bubbles with her gum. Is she a rebel? Yuri asked herself. She hoped she wasn't. Yuri didn't need to deal with a tough girl right now. She just wanted to get inside her dorm room.

"Your not from here right?" The girl asked with disgust. Wow!

"No, I am from Daegu" Yuri said proudly lifting her chin with confidence.

The girl rolled her eyes. Yuri was taken back. She really was rude

"Your the one who rode in with those boys right?!" She asked with anger.

"What boys?" Yuri asked confused. Did she mean Taehyung and the others?

"You know what I mean!" She said coming up the steps and getting right in Yuri's face. Yuri felt so uncomfortable. She then heard someone say.

"Yaw! I would leave if I were you!"

Yuri and the mean girl turned to see a girl with black sweatpants wearing a long sleeved crop top with Jordan's say. Yuri felt relieved someone had came to her rescue. The mean girl glared at the other girl and said.

"It's none of your business Leah!"

The girl named Leah laughed like it was so funny. Yuri was confused. Leah then came up the steps, grabbed Yuri away and made her stand next to her. Yuri was surprised but stood there.

"Don't threaten...?" Leah looked at her.

"Yuri."

"Right! Don't threaten Yuri here!"

The mean girl crossed her arms and glared at both of them.

"I'd bug off if I were you!" Leah said crossing her arms too.

The girl glared at Leah then give a disgust look towards Yuri while leaving.
Yuri heaved a sign of relief. She looked at Leah who was opening the door.

She is my hero! And looks like a freakin goddess too!

Yuri thought smiling at the girl. Leah looked at her which made Yuri look quickly away.

"Let's go in hmmm?" Leah said.

Yuri nodded and followed right behind her.
"You probably need your ID card!" She said while looking over her shoulders at Yuri. Yuri nodded. She smiled. Gosh she is so pretty