09

"Wake up you sleepy head!" Yelled Leah tossing bunch of pillows in Yuri's face

"Ugh!"

After last night, Yuri felt so tired. She had spent half the night talking to him, Kim Taehyung.

The whole ice cream thing made her smile and the fact that he didn't see her as a damsel in distress made her happy. He had become to a point of almost being called a friend.

Yuri wiped the sleep from her eyes and brushed a strand of her hair away from her face while looking at Leah who was all ready in her uniform.

Yuri gasped.

"What?!" Leah asked worried.

She hadn't gotten a uniform yet. What was she gonna do?

"I don't have a uniform Leah" Yuri said sighing.

Leah smiled really big. Yuri was confused and looked at her with an odd look.

"Your in luck! I got you your uniform already! It was brought  by one of the admissions office people!"
Leah handed Yuri folded clothes. Yuri took them and hurried to go change in the bathroom.

Yuri put on her white collard shirt and buttoned it in the front.

How annoying! Yuri thought as she put on her gray skirt.
She then put on her white long socks that went to below her knees and stared at herself in the mirror.
Wow! I look like a slut!
Yuri sighed and looked at her skirt. It was too damn short on her. She pulled it down more so it at least didn't show so much of her skin.
I'll just wear some black shorts underneath
She hurried out and went back in her room where Leah was fixing her makeup.

Leah turned and looked at her while whistling.
"Damn girl! Own it! You look sexy!"
Yuri rolled her eyes and quickly put on her black shorts.

"What's wrong?" Leah asked going over to her.
Yuri ignored her and tried fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Here, let me help" Leah said directing Yuri to her desk where she had a large mirror placed on the wall.
She made Yuri sit and started brushing her hair then sectioned Yuri's hair.