12

Taehyung was so happy. He did it! He finally kissed her! He was so happy.

Oook, maybe it was just a kiss on the cheeks, but he didn't care

He was thinking that he would gradually make his way up to that. Right now he just wanted to get closer to her and be with only her.

He texted her goodnight and smiled goofily to himself. He hadn't told the guys yet but he decided not to, well except for Jimin.

...........................................................................

"Are you distracted?" Hobi asked Taehyung as he watched him not following the steps.

Taehyung has been acting all lovey doves and had  a cute look on his face.
He was smiling more then usual which was creeping them out.

"Stop the music!" Hobi directed.

Then he took a look at Taehyung while saying to the rest of the boys why he looked weird and was glowing.

"He's in love!" Said jungkook.

"And Tae kissed Yuri, sorry Tae for telling" said Jimin.

Taehyung glared at Jimin. I guess he couldn't trust Jimin with that.

The boys mouth hung open. They were dumbfounded.

"I just kissed her on the forehead" said Taehyung blushing hard.

They closed their mouths and looked disappointed at that answer.

"What?!" Taehyung asked as they begin to disperse. "Guys?!"

Jungkook shook his head and walked off. Hobi sighed and sat on the floor.
Suga could care less and continued to write his music while Jin went with Jimin to get a drink.

Joon seemed to be the only one that didn't seem disappointed at tae.

"Why is everyone being weird?" Joon asked. He hadn't been in the room when they were talking or practicing to be exact.
Hobi came to them and grabbed joonie and told him to start practicing.

"Even Jin got the dance down before you, now! Five! Six! Seven! Eight!" Hobi chanted.

Joon began to dance the steps with Hobi helping him on the steps he messed up. Taehyung did it with him too even if he had already memorized the whole dance.

Finally they finished right when Jimin and Jin came back with food in there hands.
Jungkook ran at full speed to Jin to grab the food bag.

"Love of my life!" Cried jungkook kissing his food.

Joon took a phone call as he sat down while the rest of the boys started to eat.

Taehyung sat next to Jimin and begin to eat too. He was so hungry, especially from the day.