2

_________

The loud noises of people and song met your ears with a pleasant ring, it was currently the beginning of sundown, the time were all the freaks and geeks come out.
You smiled and clapped as the present band waved and walked off the stage, the crowd cheered and uproard in applause. The show started an hour ago and you will admit, from the three bands that have played you were utterly shocked by their act, they looked like your little grunge garage group, but they have voices of angel and death.

You heard Jamie whistle loudly next you, wincing you look over to him ready to bite him you saw him looking directly at the guitar player of the band. you noticed ever since the small band hopped on stage Jamie had his eyes glued to tall man.

You smirked to your self.

You elbowed him in his side and he looked at you confused,

"Alright loverboy how about you go talk to mr.fishnet gloves over there"
Jamie looked at you baffled, his face grew red as he sputtered
"N-no! No can't, we have to..... PUT ON SOME MAKE-UP! YEAH THATs it-" he said quickly turning to katty who was behind us sitting on a speaker strumming on her bass guitar
"No its not mr.loverboy."  katty said not even looking up. You could see a small smile appear on her face.
Jamie ran his pale hands down his face and grumbled, walking over to katty.

The bands were all backstage, allowing us privileges to practice, put on make-up, everything we need to get ready.

Before the performance tonight you guys practice all day on different songs, trying to manifest which one would be the best for tonight. Jamie suggested 'falling away from me' by korn, katty didnt agree but suggested 'a horse with no name' by America, of course with katty disagreeing with Jamie's song he disagreed with her, they both started to bicker back and forth like siblings, Jamie's pale face turned into a agitated frown, his shiny black hair falling infront of him, katty beautiful coco eyes that matched her skin, glisten with anger. Katty and Jamie were very good friends but they have there ups and downs sometimes, its usually over the smallest stuff.

Nervously, as the two began to turn red, you suggested 'tommy the cat' by primus, wich ended with them in a peacful agreement.
Thank god.
After hours of practice you all decided it was time to find a outfit to wear, wanting to dress to impress.
Jamie decided on a sleeveless shirt with a black jean jacket, it having rips everywere due to him having it since middle school, but it added a nice touch, he wore simple jeans and platforms that matched his jacket, he also decided to steal a lot of your and kattys jewelery, you didnt mind but she did of course but he promised her she could take something of his.

Katty didnt take anything, but used his make up to give her a dark violet eye shadow, matching her brighter(violet) lepored dress, the waist covered in belts and chains, that matched her even BRIGHTER leather jacket that had spikes starting from her shoulder down to her arms. Her curly orange hair was up in two messy space buns as her septum piercing was golden holding a very small chain attached to a small pearl.
You figured her favorite color was purple.
Just a hunch.

You on the other hand wore casual. A simple brown sleeveless shirt with a bleached guitar design.(made by yours truly;))
And simple ripped jeans and red converse with small drawing on them. But of course you went all out on jewelery. Wearing many necklaces, rings, and bracelets.

You walked with jamie over to katty who still had a smile on her face.
"Shut up." He said red faced and pointing at katty.
"Whatever." She giggle watching him walk away to a his guitar, before looking over to you.

"You excited y/n?" She asked
"yeah kinda nervous, but yknow?"
Katty tilted her head a bit, her smile fading a bit
"You're gonna be okay, how about this," she started setting her guitar next to her to hold your hands.

"Just go all out, get fucking insane, if you start to feel nervous just drum and headbang as hard as you can, well, maybe not with headbanging, i dont want you to heart yourself, but just focus on drumming, and if you need to watch me, im most certain im going to look like i need to go to an asylum." Her smile plastered on her face once more.
You blushed, you would lie if you said you haven't had a puppy crush on katty before. Shes gorgeous, and very caring and is not afraid to admit what's on her mind, she once told you she'd kiss mrs. Jessica rabbit and honestly you fully agreed.
You squeezed her hands and smiled up at her, heat radiating of your cheeks.
"Thank you katty,"
"No problem love." She said softly and kissed your forehead.
Your heart fluttered.
"Alright we should find mr.emo freak." She said getting off the speaker she sat on with a thud from her boots.
And as mindless as you two were you just stood there looking around in a circle for jamie, it shouldn't be heard he was right behind-
"Were the hell did he go?" You said confundled
"HEY WHORES!"
you and katty both whipped your heads to see Jamie running to you two, holding some sort of cryptic plush with many cross stitches.

"What the hell is that?"katty asked a look of disgust on her face
"The guitarist from the other band won it for me, his name is Casey, hes very sweet," jamie smiled

"Yeah its nice to see you with someone lover boy but i asked what the hell is that."

"Yeah and i chose to ignore you."  Jamie said stuffing the plush underneath his arm and taking yours and katty hand.
"And im also choosing that we go play some games!" Basically dragging you two to the point it felt like your arm was being ripped off.
"What about the show?" I asked feeling my body be steered away from people for me
"Y/n there were seven more bands in front of us it'll be a few hours till we go on"
"Okay, but are we not going to talk about Casey-"
"I have date with him after our performance!" Jamie turned briefly at you and winked.
______________