3

Tommy the cat_

Tommy the cat
_

Primus
_______________

Its been exactly two hours since you and your energetic friends started to playing random colorful games around the pier, winning and losing, cheers and mumbles of threats (katty didnt win the Garfield plush at ring toss) the joyful carnival music following us around every game, though you could barely hear it over the different bands that were playing, hearing different songs of different types of music, from thunderstruck to tilt-a-whirl by I.C.P.

You bobbed your head up and down to the newly played song by a band called 'stink beetles', you listen as they sung 'spookshow baby' by rob zombie, you gotta admit they played a good rift in replacement of the electric parts.

You were following jamie and katty as they talked about god who knows what, your brain was to busy spacing out.
After a bit of mindless following you shook your head out of it and put your view on the beach, seeing the sun gone completely, only the reflection of the light from the pier and flames from the fires scattered around the beach. Not alot of fires out tonight, neather surf nazis, everyone must be at the concert.
You were snapped out if your daze by(once Agian) an uproar of applause, some people who weren't even near the stage applaud and cheered, which made you happy. Next to you katty and jamie were screaming out, trying to be louder than the other as they clapped. You chuckled.
The noise was suddenly died down by a chipper voice that echoed threw out the pier from the many speakers on the pier.

"Alright everyone i want to take a moment to thank all the contesters, and people who made it out here tonight!"

The sounds of people delight could be heard miles away

"Okay, were gonna take a 15 minute break before our few last contestants sing for us tonight, so go grab some snacks and enjoy some rides!"
And with that The chipper voice was gone(in a moments realization you think that was the woman who gave you the flier to sign up) and mumbles and laughter could be heard from people leaving the sections near the stage to enjoy some games and food.
"Well, we probably should go get ready, i believe were next." Katty said holding a small voodoo head plush that she won near her chest, i think she was trying to scare some random passners, Your pretty sure it worked because you can see a blonde girl in the corner of your eye having a fearful look in her eyes.

"Katty you should hook that to your septum piercing." You said smirking and pointing at the head.
Katty gave you a look, as if you just said one of the most amazing ingenious thing in the world.
"Here hold this" katty gave her plush to jamie, who already had his hands full with two other big plushes, but still managed to hold it as katty scrambled to get her septum off.
"No wAit i didnt- well yeah i meant it, but not right now!!"
"To late bitch you gave the idea, im wearing this on stage." She said still struggling with her piercing, jamie just watched and laughed.
_