6

A huff of air left your body as you traded change with costumers coming in out, either wanting tattoos or piercings, a few people even bought bongs, course you don't judge(you have one your self) poor sandy was being rushed back and forth all day, you decided to help her from her frantic state by running the cash register and helping the people who pointed out what they liked to buy.
By the end of the day everything began to go slower, fewer people came in asking for smaller things, by the time you looked out the window it was completely dark besides the color lights that light the sidewalk. You held your head in your hands, feeling a vein pulse lightly against your finger tips, your throat feeling tight from all the talking and interaction you had today, sandy sat at her desk, her head back and eyes closed, a hand over her head.

"What a day." She sighed out hunching her body over on her knees now letting her head dangle softly.
I opened my mouth to say something but a loud ringing pierced the air. Sandy grumbles and forces herself off her chair and dragged her body to the phone.

"Hello sandy's devils tattoo parlor, how can i help you?" Sandy stated dragging her hand down her pale face, having to say that same line over and over today its more of a line opener than a question.
I watched as her eyes widen a bit before she let out a groaned and face palmed.
"Oh god..... I forgot, ill be right there." Sandy said quickly before hanging up with a agitated sigh.

"What happened?" You asked a bit concerned why sandy's mood changed all of a sudden.
"Im fine hon, i just forgot-" she dashed back and forth at her work space collect things and throwing them in her purse "i have dinner with Melissa and her parents tonight." Sandy swung her coat over her body before coming up to you handing you a pair of keys that jingled as she handed them to you.
"Lock up when ever you want and be safe hon." Sandy said before giving you a quick kiss on your forehead, waving goodbye as she headed out the door, you waved in return watching her disappear from your vision.

-

You looked out the window, watching people pass by, oblivious to the noise they're making due to the sound proof windows. You silently laid your head on in your arms against the scrapped up counter, your mind wandering off into the twilight zone as your ears rung from the silence you begin to think of the four boys you encountered, it being a week since you last saw them, you would be lying if you said you didn't miss them, paul and marko at least, Dwayne and david on the other hand make your stomach churn, they make you feel a bit off, though you were a thankful for dwayne telling david to put out his cigarette when you were about to suffocate. You feel a smile form on your face but you quickly try to hide it as you buried your face into your arms, remembering how paul treated you kindly, taking you around the pier, marko drawing beautiful designs in your sketchbook, you buried your face deeper remembering how he drew you. You, however, let out a disappointed sigh, your letting yourself get too attach to quickly again, you feel tears prickle in your eyes, but quickly try blinking them away. You grip your hair a bit, hating yourself for trusting people so quickly, let alone falling when you don't know jackshit about them, or even your own feelings, your so quickly to fall head over heels for someone, too quick to expect love, to expect praise, getting too clingy when you yourself aren't even sure if its love that your feeling. Your knuckles going white from how hard you gripped onto your hair, tears staining your face as you remember forcing yourself into relationships with your friends, you hated the memories, you hated how you were so confused with your emotions not knowing how you feel, or feeling the wrong things at the wrong time.

You sniffled, pulling your head out of your arms feeling the dry tears littered across your face, still you wiped away the grunge off your face. You turned your attention to the window noticing fewer people were walking by, you looked behind you to a clock reading the time.