4

"UgGhhGhhh..." you groaned, hands running down your face. Looking over at the illuminated alarm clock that striked the time 7:45pm, a heavy sigh escaped your lips as you slapped your hand on your forehead, your eyes felt like bags of like.... You dont know, 20 jars of pickles.
Being very tired from the night before, staying WAY up later than you had attended too, with jamie offering dinner and katty wanting to go to an arcade that was conveniently open 24 hours.
So what are you doing now? Well with being up past 3am, you've spent all day trying to sleep but your body was in disagreement with your brain, having to much energy from the night before, so you've been spending every second feeling your brain slowly dieing.
You made another noise of disappointment before angrily throwing your warm sheets off of you and stomped into your bathroom thinking maybe a shower would help your situation, whether its your mood or your drowsyness.
-

You stood still, head against the wall, eyes closed softly enjoying the feeling of the warm water prickle down your cold skin, thinking of what you should do today.
You really needed to find a new job, your old one was nice, good pay, good hours, just bad people. You honestly been thinking of doing something involved with art, you've been drawing since back in middle school, and it became a sorta 'job' to draw designs for the band. Drawing canine teeth on your drums, katty asked for something trippy on her guitar, saying she'll pay for it, you of course didnt take the money considering she was a friend and it's the least you can do for her having to deal with your shit(and all you did was paint dripping multi-colored smiley faces everywhere).
You thought a bit more, thinking of what you could do.
......
Tattoo art?

Yeah that sounds good enough.
Your pretty sure you've seen one around the pier, your not sure but worth taking a look, if there wasn't then you can look at all the different small businesses, there all around the same area.

You felt water began to get cold, making your smooth skin stand on end. Quickly turning the water off, you got out and started to get ready to head out.
-

Once again you were met with a sweet sunset, its purple and pink hues kissed the sky with a certain softness you could never feel.

You were currently walking down to the pier, suburban weather filled the air making it stuffy and dry so you were thankful the sun was setting, for its beauty and not dying of heatstroke.
Getting closer you could hear the familiar tunes and voices of crowds,as the pier got into view, you watched as they turned on the lights, each one being colorful and brighter than the other. You never noticed how beautiful the lights were, guess you never really paid attention.

After finally getting to the pier you started to search the borderlines of shops around it, your pretty sure they wouldn't have a tattoo shop at a place for kids. then again they have wankers walking around giving "professional" piercings, you shuddered, remembering a little girl screaming her lungs out getting one of them.
You looked into shop windows and watched for any signs that had what you were searching for, this went on for a bit, betting you looked like a creep looking into everyone's windows but eventually found a big bright neon sign" in cursive lettering that said tattoos.
Opening the door, a little bell rung above your head.
The shop was a bit smaller but still held everything alright, in the corners were what you think was where the tattoos were done at, they each had a different theme, one having black and white pictures and mirror's everywhere, the other having more upbeat colors, having paintings and decor of peace signs, cans of soda covering almost every inch of the desk, they both did have dark maroon curtains that were to cover up the little offices and matching colored chairs that you would see at the doctors. In the middle of the offices, though, were piercings of of different sizes for different parts of the body, aligned and spread out, noticing they go all the way down to the left wall were some bongs were displayed. Nice