Dreams (one direction fanfic)

Hi all, this is my first ever fan fiction so please dont be mean. . thank you.

Enjoy the story and please leave feedback.

Love you. Xxx

By the way this might contain some bad language so be aware.

Chapter 1

Melissa:

"Melissa get your filthy arse up now!" My uncle Mark shouted.

I quickly shot out of bed worried that he might hurt me.

Before telling anymore let me introduce my self properly.

Im melissa, im 18 and i live in Wolverhampton with my uncle and younger sister. I have a fair complex, with ocean blue eyes and chocolate brown wavy hair. I'v always wanted to be famous, y'know in like the music industry, iv always had a huge passion of music and dance. I had a happy family once, me my parents, my brother josh who was 12, and my youngest sister Elizabeth (Ella) who's 4. Three years ago my mum, dad and brother were in a very bad accident causing them to lose there lives, as i was 15 i couldn't live on my own, so social services decided that me and Ella should live with our uncle, and lets just say that he isnt a very nice person to be around. He tortures us, he beats us up everyday and has raped me 5 times. Whenever he touches Ella i tell him not to, because shes so young and innocent, i love her to bits, if anything ever happens to her i will be ruined.

"YOU BITCH, DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME, I SAID GET UP, NOW!" he shouted pulling me up by my hair. A tear slipped out of my eye, i looked over to see Ella looking really scared. Why is this happening to her, to me......to us.

Im tierd of my life now, these past 3 years have been the worst years ever, i really want to leave but i cant. If mark see's me then im dead!

Mark leaves the room and ella comes running to me.

"Mel, are you alwite?" She asked hugging my legs. I bend down and give her a hug and say "im fine" in a crocky voice.

"Mel?" Ella says

"Yeah?"

"Why cant we go from here, i dont like it here, uncle always hits you and i hate it when you cry" bless her

Maybe if we run away without telling mark we can go somewhere else and live better lives.

You know what?

Thats what me and ella are goin to do. Tonight when mark goes out with his mates, we will both sneek out and never come here again. Away from this hell and we shall live happily.

"Ella today we will go away from here, away from uncle and go somewhere better, like maybe london"

She nods her head and smiles.

I must say for a four year old ella is very smart. Always smiling and happy, same as me, but when ever we see that monster mark, all our happiness is drained away.

4 hours later.....

Marks just gone out so me and ella are going to leave. We havnt got many clothes as mark said we dont need that many, we pack whatever we have and plave them in a small suit-case. I also put in a picture of the whole of my family. If only they were here everything would be perfect. I have a small locker which mark doesnt know about, in there are £1000, if mark knew that then he woul take it and spend it on drinks.

I put on my boots and wrap a jumper around me as i dont have a coat. In one hand i hold ellas hand and in the other i old the suit case.

We both slowly jump out of my window, because mark locks all the doors. We walk to the nearest coach station hoping this would be the last we ever saw mark.