Dates

WOAH, OMFG 80 followers?

GGAAHHHHH LOVE U GUYS TOOOOO MUCH.

XXXXXX

Chapter 4....

Elis POV.

Melissas a sweet girl and so is Ella when we met they they were so shy yet so open. Anyways after eating me and katie went hime to quickly get ready for our dates.

The boys are amazing, i couldnt ask for anything better,

They understand me. I love they all but Harry just stole my heart, the moment i met him.

Flashbak.....

I was going to starbucks, its were i work. I woke up at 6am and put on my work clothes which were a black top, black tousers and shoes, also a cap and a white apron.

It was fairly quiet, until a bunch if five boys came in wearing hoddies and had there heads low.

They were actually rather attractive. One on them came to the till were i was.

"Hi, how can i help you?" I asked

He then lifted up his head showing me his emrald green eyes and brown curly hair. Wow.

He saw me checking him out and winked and caused me to blush. He smirked.

"What would you like?" I asked

"How about, five hot cuppachinos and your number?" He was such a flirt but i fell for him. So i gave him my number.

End of flash back......

After that day we went on a couple of date when he finally asked me out, and trust me i was like the happiest person around. Because of me katie an niall are going out, as i went to the boys hoise and took her with me, and since then they have always been close, really close.

I went in my drawer and pulled our a light pink dress that come to my knees, it has a blue bow wrapped around it. It fits my curves bang on. I also took out some pink flat shoes as i dont like heels.

Then i took out a smaal pair of studs and a necklace with the letters H, and E on it. Harry gave me it when he asked me out. Awwww good times.

I let my brown hair drop loose, and only put on eye make up, making my greeny, blue eyes stand out.

I was now ready. Then Katie came in my room and she looked stunning.

She was wearing a black strapless dress, had her hair curled, and wore on flats aswell. She wasnt much of a make up person but she had on mascara, lip gloss and some blusher. Simple but unique.

"Check you out sexy, i bet Nialls gonna be drooling all over you" i said making her blush.

"Oh please, have you seen your self, harrys eyes are not gonna leave you.

Just then the door bell rang.

The boys are here......

*•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the short chapter i've been busy with my school Play.

I will try to update later today again.

Xxx

Melissa