Staying...

Thank you @Goodluckandbye for the amazing new cover. Xx

Also the people playing harrys and nialls girlfriends are :

@Ginny118 - katlyne gracia (Katie) as Nialls girlfriend.

@Hedney - Elise watson (Eli) as Harrys girlfriend.

Thank you for all the votes and comments xx

Love you all xx

Mwah

Chapter 3...

Zayns POV

Woah melissa is fit! Her whole personality is amazing, but theres a problem..... I cant be falling for her, for a reason.

I'll tell you leter.

Anyways when she was in the shower and she was singing, she had an amazing voice. I couldn't let talent like that go down the drain, so i recorded melissa singing. Im going to show the other lads later and see what they think, personally i think she's fab!

Liam took melissa, to talk to her about something. So the rest if us are inside watching toy story with ella, shes one of the most adorable baby i'v ever seen. Shes got dimples like harry, and curly hair like him aswell. She's sitting on nialls lap eating popcorn, snuggled in his chest.

There was a knock on the door so louis went to open it.

I Wonder who it could be??

Liam's POV

So you all might be wondering why i wanted to talk to melissa, well, as i know about her past i want to help her, so i'v asked management if melissa and Ella could stay here until they have a proper place to stay.

Management disagreed at first, but said that if the media find out that a random girl is staying with one direction, we have to have a good cover up story.

So im telling melissa that she can stay with us as long as she likes.

Once we reached the garden we sat in the bench.

"So liam what do you wanna talk about?" She asked

"Well, remember you told me that you have no one in london to live with, well i asked managment if you could. stay with us until you get a proper place to live, also we can help you and Ella to have better lifes and follow your dreams." I explained

"Oh my god! Are you sure that we can stay with you?, what if were a burden, then?" She asked

"Take a chill pill, dont worry were all happy with this idea, and it seems as if we all will miss you and ella if you do leave"

"Aww, thank you liam" she said and gave me a friendly hug. We then both went inside, where we met katie, Eli and Eleanor!

Melissas POV

These boys are amazing, even though we dont know them properly, they are letting us stay with them. They also brought me A new phone and brought Ella some amazing games.

Once me an liam finished talking we came inside where we saw three stunning girls. One was by harry, the other was by Niall and the last one was by Louis.

"Hi, im eleanor, and this is katie and Eli" eleanor said while pointing to the other two girls.

"Hi, im melissa and this is ella" i said.

Eleanor was wearing light blue skinny jeans with a white blouse that had buttons going down. She had her hair in a french braid on the side.

Katie also had brown hair, she had green eyes which were like mine. A slim figue, with a fair complex. She was wearing a blue t-shirt that had the superman logo and black shorts. She had a few bracklets on her arms and wore white converses.

Eli also had the same hair as me, she had bluey green eyes you couldnt tell the colour properly, but they were a gerogeous. She

Was wearing a black jeans, with a white, wolly, oversized jumper she also had on converses.

"Hey why dont we all go out for lunch" eleanor suggested.

We all agreed. There was ten of all together so we took two cars, in one was me, ella, louis, eleanor and zayn. In the other was liam, niall, harry, katie and eli.

Our car journey was amazng, all we done was sing along to the songs that came on the radio. The only downfall was that louis wa driving tooo slow.

''Spweed up louis" ella said

"Gosh woman, i am going fast, what else do you want" he said. We all laughed at his sassiness (is that even a word?)

"Lou, we all know that your afraid of driving fast'' zayn said from besides me. He's Hot, but whenever i look at him it seems as if he's ignoring me, oh well.

After a long journey we finally arrived at Nandos. I ordered some chicken with salad. And everyone else did the same except for naill who ordered 3 chickens, a burger and chips.

I stared at him in amusment. He has so much food but he is still skinny. Wow that just amazing.

Once we all ate eli, katie, harry and Niall all went out for a double date. They are really cute couples. Eleanor went back home because she had some work to finish. So it was only me, Ella, Liam, louis and zayn. Ella really wanted to go to the park so we took her there. As soon as we reached Ella and louis went running to the baby swings, its understandable for Ella, but Louis?

Me liam and zayn sat on the grass talking about random stuff when we heard someone.

"LEEYUM" we turned and saw louis was stuck in the swing. I cracked up laughing. "Im stuck, help me" he cried.

"Well thats what you get for sitting in a baby swing lou, your 21 for gods sake" liam said slightly annoyed. Ah, now i know why they call him daddy direction.

"Thats not fair! Ella can sit but not me!" He moaned.

"Well have you seen the size of her and the size of you" zayn said as he laughed

"You people are mean!" Louis said and crossed his arms in his chest.

"Here i'll help" i said and walked up to him.

"Finally someone nice" he shouted.

It took about ten minutes to get him out of the seat, ella kept on laughing and saying stupid stuff to him.

Louis turned to her and said

"Your lucky that your too adorable if not i would be going mad at you"

"Im sowwy louis" she said as she opened her arms for a hug.

"GAHH, too adorable" he said as he picked her up and kissed he cheeck. Louis is so good with youngsters.

"He has 4 sisters thats why" liam said.

"Did i say that out aloud?" I asked

"Nah, i could tell by your facial expressions" he explained.

I nodded.

''Come on time to go" zayn said as he began walking towards the car.

We all followed and made our way home.

What at day......

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aww louis and ella.

Next chapter will be more about katie and eli

Xx

6 votes? 12 comments?

Lots of love Melissa <3