Better life?

A big thank you to @wonder_boy, @snickerdoodle1236 and @hedney for being really sweet and welcoming me to wattpad. Thanks for the comments and i will let you know in the next few chapters who play harry and nialls girlfriends.

Love you all xxx

Mwah

Chapter 2...

Melissa's POV

Its 9 in the morning, We arrived at the boys house at 1am at night. me and ella are staying in the guest room, the boys have an amazing house or should i say mansion, there are 7 bedrooms each boy has there own, and the other two are guest rooms. Ella is downstairs playing with louis, he is such a kid i tell you. I decided to take a shower so from my suitcase i took out my undergarments, a pair of black of jeans, a white t-shirt saying 'LOVE' on it and i also take out some red converses.

The room im in is an ensuite, so i leave my clothes in my bed and go into the shower, i strip of all my clothes and step in the shower. Once the warm water touches me i feel fresh. I put on some herbal essence shampoo on my hair, the scent of it is amazing. While im having a shower i was singing 'stronger' by kelly clarkson, that is a very stong song to me.

When im done i wash off all the bubbles from the soap and get out of the shower. I wrap a towel around me and come into the room, me being clumsy tripped over my own feet causing my towel to fall of me, making me naked, but what makes it worse is that zayn was standing there.

"Oh shit" he said and quickly turned around, i could see his cheecks were pink. I was so embarrassed, i could feel my face burning like fire. I quickly grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me again, this time holding it insace it fell.

"You can turn around now zayn" i say and wait for him to turn. He turns around and has pink cheecks, which cause me to blush even more.

"Sorry 'bout that" i say

"It's alright, its happened many times to me before" he said. I bet he's going to tell the other boys about what happened.

"Oh, yeah i came to tell you that breakfast is ready" he explains

''Oh, thanks, im gonna get changed and meet you downstairs" i say. He nods and head out the door, but stops and says

"Nice singing by the way" i smiled and said thankyou.

First i put on my clothes, incase i did something stupid again.

Then I quickly got the hair dryer which was on the desk, and began drying my hair, i put it in a messy bun. Then i but a few braclets on my arms trying to cover up some of the scare and bruises mark left. I also put on small stud earing, i didnt wear any makeup because i look better without it, after that i came down the stairs greeted by all the boys and ella.

I looked at zayn and he just smirked and winked, causing me to blush.

"Oooo, melissas blushing" louis says teasingly.

"Zayn, you lucky boy, you hot to see her arse'' harry said. I looked at him in disbelief. Seriously, people theres a 4 year old in the room you know.

"Mel, look what i made" ella said as she cane running to me with he curly hair bouncing along. She showed me a drawing of me, her and all the boys.

"Awww thats so sweet" i said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

All the boys then looked at the picture and smiled, giving ella kisses alover her cheek.

"Thats is adorable" niall exclaimed.

"Right so melissa, can i talk to you alone please?" Liam asked

Hmm i wonder whats he's going to talk about....

"Yeah sure"

I said and followed him into the garden.

We sat on the bench and he began............

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What do you think liams gonna talk about?

OMFG IV GOT 34 IN JUT TWO DAYS. THANK EVERYONE. LOTS OF LOVE XXXX

So i got someone who wants to play harrys girlfrind, but no on for niall so if u want to be nialls then let me know ASAP, because first come= first serve.

I will let you know in the next few chapters who plays who.

And finally i will update after every 2/3 days.

Thank you for all the votes and comments, and i will defo check out all the stories people tell me.

5 votes? 10 comments?

Thanks.

Melissa xxx