Lucky!!!

Hey its jessica again. Melissa is now out of hospital and at home.  

Hopefully in three weeks her cast will come off so she can update.

So this will be my last update because i'v got my GCSE exams so im revising. The next update will probably be in two or three weeks.

Sorry for any problems.

-jessica

Chapter 7

Mark's POV

Everything she does reminds me if her.

Her looks 

Her talk 

Her walk

EVERYTHING

Melissa reminds me of shannon.

Shannon left me for some guy named rob. I loved her with all my heart but she.

She makes the baddest bitch, look good anyday.

Whenever i look at melissa, shannons image keeps popping into my head so all my anger towards shannon gets taken out on melissa.

I know melissa doesnt know this, and just thinks that im a mean, horrible, discusting person. But its her fault for looking like shannon.

I wrote this song for her (shannon), about how i feel towords her after what she done.

" before i start just let me say, you make the baddest bitch look good anyday.

I wont forget the day you rescued me, the day your true colours came out to play.

Did anybody tell you, you look better with your make up on. Did anybody tell you you dont matter to me anymore.

I was your joke, you were my heart, played me well like a deck of cards.

I see the tears run down your face, but you think my mind is gonna change, but i'll remind ya' what i told ya', you'll be laughing untill you cry.

I told ya' "

She broke my heart

Melissas POV.

Mark was lost in his own thoughts as i quickly got out of his grip and ran out the changing rooms.

"Harry!, niall!" I called out, and they both ran in my direction.

"You alright love" harry asked as i was shaking.

Niall gentaly put his arm around my shoulders and guided me to the nearest bench to sit on.

"Hes back!" I explained

"Who?"

"Mark!"

Liams POV

At the moment im holding ella and running along side with zayn and louis, to find the rest.  

We need to protect meliss and ella from their sycophathic uncle.

"There!" Louis shoute as he pointed towards the direction where he can see them sitting.

As we came closer to them i saw melissa shaking, while harry and niall tryes to figure out whats wrong. I'm guessing they haven't seen mark yet!

"Guys!" Zayn called.

They all looked towards us

"Right we need to make a plan on how were gonna all get out safely" i explained

"Ha! Not so fast!" A deep voice said from behind me.

Ofcourse

-------------

By the way the song is called "laugh till you cry" by faydee.

~Jessica.

I enjoyed writing this. Xx