26.

Pierre's P.O.V.

Sleepy, yet euphoric smile formed on my face as familiar scents of jasmine and chocolate surrounded me, boosting my mood so well. My eyes lazily opened and I grinned, seeing my daughter nuzzled into my girlfriend, both of them are wrapped in my arms. 

Fuck, I can get used to such morning very easily. 

I kissed Liz's forehead, pulled both of them closer, cuddling them, feeling the happiest. I smiled more oncer Vivi turned around, looking so stunning and cute, and sleepily reached for me, holding Fuzzy in her tiny hand. 

"Papa."- murmured drowsily my baby girl and I kissed her forehead, tenderly hugging her closer to myself, giving her all of my attention. 

"Shhh, dors, mon petit papillon."- I whispered to my daughter, gently rubbing her back, smiling as she sleepily climbed on top of me, clinging to me adorably. (Shh, sleep, my little butterfly.) 

I stroke her back lovingly, letting her sleep peacefully, wrapping my free arm around my beloved as she nuzzled into my side just as winsomely, looking so small in my T-shirt. 

Time ticked by soothingly, I enjoyed every single bit and ounce of my bubble, feeling so fucking happy. 

 A few hours later. 08:20AM.

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

I sighed contentedly, relishing in protective, loving embrace and spicy, calming fragrance of my beloved man. Sweet, airy scent of jasmine lingers in the air, making me smile sleepily as I recalled that a little princess has been with us all night, nuzzled into us. 

I opened my eyes lazily, unable to stop a big, bright smile from plastering on my face as I saw the most heartwarming sight. 

Genevieve is sleeping soundly on top of Pierre, who is stroking her back gently and gazing at her with so much adoration and love. 

Every time I see him interact with his kids something in me tingles in a way I have never felt before. But now it is such a different sensation.

I wasn't ready to have a baby before: I was too young and wanted to built my empire, then a beautiful story turned into a horrible, painful nightmare of never-ending, merciless abuse and I didn't want to bring an innocent baby into it, I didn't want my child to have a monster of a father. Then years of recovery followed, I mentally and physically wasn't ready for a child. 

Seeing how tender and caring Pierre is as a father and partner, experiencing this sweet and close-knit bond with his incredible children, especially Vivi, made something in me switch. Something switched on and made me realise that my life is in that place, when I am ready to have a family, be a mum, a wife.

But all of that is to be taken step by step. I want to enjoy what I have now because it is so perfect, so flawless, so beautiful. I have never thought that it is possible to love and be loved to such extend. 

"Good morning, my love."- I whispered softly to my beloved, prepossessing man, smiling as he granted me his attention and kissed my forehead, gently pulling me closer. 

"Good morning, gorgeous."- whispered fondly Pierre, smiling charmingly at me. 

God, I have never seen a man nearly as handsome as he is and where to even start with his smile and dimples - I can admire them for hours, yet it won't be enough. It is clear from whom Vivi and his sons have such sweet, heartwarming, beautiful smiles with the most precious dimples.

"How are you, honey? Do you need anything?"- he asked in care as I leaned on my forearm, laying on my side. 

"I am very well. It was perfect."- I assured him genuinely, laying feathery kiss on his cheek.