1

rose sighed dramatically.

"I'm not ready to go back ari."

ari sent her a worried look. No matter how tough her best friend was, she couldn't handle seeing her this upset.

"hey,it's just one more year"-ari put a hand around rose's shoulders comfortingly-"One more and we're gone for good. plus i'll be with you all the time you don't have to worry about anything"

rose nodded but ari saw that didn't do much to comfort her.

"I just wish I never had to see any of their annoying faces ever again."

"I know. But think about the positives."-ari said causing rose to look at her questioningly-"You had a full glow up this summer. They're really gonna enjoy you beating their ass."

rose couldn't help but laugh at that dumb remark.

she never beat anybody's ass, she only ever fought verbally.

ari was right about her glow up though. Besides looking amazing in her brand new choice of hair color (it was green this time and it somehow managed to bring out her beauty even more) and her brand new clothes (a kind of see-through shirt with giant pink lilies over it and pants that hugged her ass so perfectly it was almost sinful) rose's face changed completely this summer. All her features were, of course, exactly the same, but it was like ari said to her one day when they were having a movie night together "your head grew bigger but not like in a bad way rose I swear" which made her look so goddamn beautiful it almost hurt to look at her directly. rose got more compliments on her looks from both girls and boys in the past week than in her whole life.

ari was indeed right.

she wasn't gonna let some shit heads bring her down.

........................................................................

"Hey rose!"-she heard someone yelling the second she got into the playground-"Sucked shrek's dick during summer?"

rose didn't have to turn around to know it was one of harry's boys. niall or something.

rose once called him a harry's boy to his face. It earned him a disgusted look from niall and a "Keep your fantasies to yourself" from harry. Cause there was nothing better than a brainless cow like niall and a dickhead like harry for rose to fantasise about.

Cheers erupted from the group getting rose out of her thoughts. When she finished rolling her eyes as dramatically as she could, she turned to face them. she noticed harry was already staring at her expectantly, snickering at that poor attempt of a joke with a random girl that was hanging on to his shoulder. She was in fact giggling as if it was the funniest thing she ever heard.

Pathetic, rose thought.

"You bet I did. It was at least twice your size loser."-rose retorted before blowing niall a kiss and leaving that stupid meeting.

What she didn't expect was to hear a choked laugh that was well known coming from behind her back.

Maybe harry was a dickhead but at least he had a sense of humour.

rose didn't always hate harry. hell she didn't hate him now either. she was too soft and too forgiving to hate anybody-even if they deserved it.

In the eyes of everybody harry was a perfect high schooler. Okay, everybody but the teachers and (most likely) his parents.

He had it all- the charm, the money and the looks. Not that rose thought so.

But most importantly, harry was a jerk. And boy, oh boy, do highschool kids enjoy worshiping jerks.