3

and this is how the both of them earned detention.

rose was confused. she still couldn't get why she earned detention with harry when he was the one that started all this nonsense, but it was the principle's final decision.

"What did I do? He literally hit me for no reason."-rose complained , giving her best doe eyes to the principle.

That technique never failed her.

Well, at least that was the case when she used it on her parents or ari. When it came to the fifty-something year old man in front of her it obviously didn't have the same result she hoped for.

"You provoked me, that's what you did. If I deserve detention, so do you."-harry stated making rose scoff.

"I provoked you? By wearing a shirt? Are you saying you would like me naked harry?"

"Listen here you son of a-"

But harry was quickly stopped by the principle interfering and sending them both to detention.

So that's how rose was now sitting in an empty classroom with harry, boring the fuck out of herself. Their phones were taken away before they even entered the class which wasn't fair since she didn't even know why she was here in the first place (in reality only her phone got taken since harry of course had another one) so she couldn't even listen to music or scroll on social media to entertain herself.

harry, thankfully, did his best to act like rose didn't exist with him in the same room, so at least she didn't have to deal with the other's bullshit. When she finally remembered that she could finish up some drawings she was sketching on her bed last night, the door slowly opened with a creaking sound.

A blonde girl pushed her head through the empty space, letting her eyes roam around the room quickly. harry didn't pay her attention at all, still staring at his phone doing god knows what. rose didn't remember her at first but the second she called harry's name in that annoying high-pitched voice of hers the lightbulb in her head lit up. The girl from this morning.

harry looked up lazily from his screen frowning which could only mean two things: he was either seeing this girl since yesterday or he was dating five of them at the same time since her voice clearly didn't sound familiar to him. as if he remembered her, a smirk appeared on his face as soon as he saw who it was that was asking for him.

He motioned with his finger for her to come and she ran up to him giggling.

"What brings you here gorgeous?"- harry mumbled as he pulled the girl to sit on his lap.

She let out one of her giggles again and rose could swear in that second that it was the most annoying sound she had ever heard in her entire life.

"stacey told me you earned yourself detention. You naughty,naughty boy."- she purred, pointing her finger at his chest teasingly.

Guess who really, really wanted to kill herself right now.

meanwhile, every word coming from her mouth seemed to only boost harry's ego even more since he was now grinning at her widely as if he was about to hug her to death at any moment.

"So you came to pay me a visit?"

"Mhmm. Thought you might use some good company."

"Yeah? And you know nobody is allowed in here during detention, don't you?"-harry clicked his tongue and shook his head in disappointment-"You've been very naughty as well."

and when another giggle slipped her lips rose couldn't take it anymore.

"If you're gonna fuck each other, for the love of god, do it anywhere else, I'M BEGGING YOU, i swear to god if another one of those shrieking sound leaves her mouth my ears are going to bleed non stop."

The girl's face twisted in surprise but what shocked rose was that harry was staring at the floor biting his cheek in order to prevent himself from laughing.

That dick hated it too.

"Let's go baby."-harry said nevertheless, taking her hand and rushing her to the door.

"Do me a favor rose. If the teacher shows up, say I went to the toilet and I just might not beat you up when I come back."

Before rose even managed to get anything out, they were out the door. And rose couldn't have felt more relieved.