2

"I would smash her so hard."

"Too old."

"C'mon bro. They're like ten times more experinced than anyone our age."

"I know. Your mom tought me that."

That earned harry a slap on the head from zayn.

rose rolled her eyes.

Men were such pigs.

she was now sitting in her class, trying so hard not to yank the hair of the one in front of her-and with rose's luck that was no one else than harry styles himself. After he got over that little breakdown he had in the hallway he came late to class so he had to sit in the only place available. harry didn't forget to sigh frustratingly at rose's existance before sitting and pulling zayn to sit next to him.

zayn was actually a pretty nice guy. He was never openly mean to rose and most of the times he actually tried stopping harry from being rude too. That was impossible though.

there were some time where he actually started a conversation with rose, zayn had an interest in fashion so they shared their tips and tricks from time to time. but of course, as long as he was next to harry, it was only a matter of time till the boy becomes like the douche himself.

So instead of paying attention to that very respectful and thoughtful conversation they were having about their teacher, rose decided to try and cheer her best friend up since the elder look like she was seconds away from scraping harry's eyes out.

"So, how've your parents been?"

The truth was there was actually nothing for them to talk about since they spent most of their summer together.

"For the love of God rose, if this is your way of cheering me up, better then don't even waste your time. It's only the first day and the fighting already started." 

rose grimaced but took the note.

"You have dance classes this year right?"

ari nodded enthusiastically.

"That's the only thing keeping me excited for school. our teacher said we might even get the chance to work with new trainees this year."

"oh wow! That so exciting! Maybe you'll get to meet a cute junior."-rose smirked and wiggled her eyebrows teasingly.

ari rolled her eyes.

"Yeah sure."

"while we're speaking of that - found someone interesting?"

"You know everyone in my life plus you're the only person worth mentioning."

rose squealed as she jumped at her best friend-

"AWWW STOP IT ARI YOU'RE SO NICE!" rose blushed.

What rose didn't know was that harry was actually trying to solve an algebra issue he was very much incapable of solving. Even though he was lazy about studying, failing only meant more of it, so that wasn't exactly an option.

He still didn't completely relax from the incident earlier and rose's annoying and constant whispering definitely wasn't helping. He was trying so hard to ignore it but once rose started squealing and screaming he wasn't so happy to.

"Can't you keep your mouth shut for like 2 seconds straight?"- harry said loudly without even facing his enemy.

It's not like anybody in that classroom couldn't have already guessed who he was talking to.

now everyone including the teacher was staring at rose waiting for her reply.

"If you ask me to shut up for five seconds please I might comply."

ari couldn't stop herself from giggling.

harry sighed in irritation at what rose thought was a brilliant response but he looked past it and tried being nice once again.

"Just shut up, yeah?"

unfortunately, his definition of nice didn't really match with rose's.

"Why? So you could talk about how you wanna go down on the teacher?"

harry looked up from his work and was met with the teacher's shocked face. And that's when he couldn't take it anymore.

"I swear to God."-harry said as he stood up-"Shut your fucking mouth or I'm gonna shut it for you."

"Is that a promise, styles?"-rose raised an eyebrow at him-" Be careful, you might like it."

harry groaned and in a spilt second one of his hand was yanking rose up by her shirt while the other one was preparing for a slap.

"Mind repeating what you just said, rose?"- he seethed warningly.

"sure. I think i said you might like having to shut me-"

"STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU! LET HER DOWN
HARRY OR YOU'LL BE EXPELLED I PROMISE YOU THAT!"

So harry stubbornly let his hand that was a few inches from rose's face down, leaving rose unhappy with the state of her wrinkly shirt. dissatisfied sighs were heard through the room and she knew what they all meant- teachers always react when things start to get fun.

yet, rose didn't miss how harry's eyes were glowing with anger, a promise that this was far from over.