6

Next day harry came to school as good as new.

He boxed his way through the night, blowing out all of his anger so he wouldn't be tempted to do anything stupid today.

He was currently thinking of the ways to get rid of his screeching girlfriend not as much because she was irritating, but because every time he would hear her giggle it would remind him of rose. And he sure as hell didn't want that happening.

He decided to stay away from her. There was no reason for him and Rose to be bothering each other anyways, so their lives should be better off without one another.

The thing was-he decided that by himself. There was no way for him to vocalize his decision and make it clear to his friends to fuck off from Rose, too. Doing something like that would only raise suspicion. After all, he wouldn't really have a simple explanation of why he had asked them to do it.

So when he found himself in the hallway talking to his friends and heard Niall saying "Oh here comes our favorite" he wanted nothing more than to make Niall shut his goddamn mouth for once. But he couldn't.

As Rose passed them without casting them a glance, Harry almost sighed in relief, but it was too good to be true. Niall on the other hand was quick to pull her back by her collar, making sure to push her books out of her hands at the same time until they were all scattered over the floor. Harry saw rose biting her cheek in irritation and he was sure that she won't go down without a fight today.

"I heard you got Harry in detention yesterday. That wasn't very friendly of you."- Niall said as he finally let go of her.

Great, meddle me in, Harry thought. Why was he friends with this douchebag again?

"Styles got himself into detention. Now that that's cleared up, I suggest you pick my books up."

Rose stood there in all seriousness and Harry had to admit she was something else. Standing up to Niall knowing damn well he could beat her up and go unpunished was a brave move.

"Oooo. Someone is feisty today."-Niall exclaimed as he turned around to his crew which was very loudly enjoying the scene in front of them.

All of them but Harry.

"Just pick up her books up and leave her alone Niall."

All heads including Rose's were now turned in his direction and he hated it. He hated making decisions that would be questioned later.

Niall seemed baffled at first but Harry's impatient stare was enough for his hesitation to disappear, making him pick up the books on the floor and sort them out. Rose's eyes went from obedient Niall to bossy Harry and she let out a laugh.

"What a good boy you have Styles. I must say I'm impressed."

"Shut it, Rose."-Harry warned, giving her the chance to leave before starting a fight.

"No, but really. I never took you for a dominant type. I thought your need to order around was just a way to route your hatred towards me. Turns out it's just your way of showing affection."-Rose said amusedly, enjoying how her words could make Harry's eyebrow twitch in annoyance.

"I told you to shut the fuck up." Harry stepped closer to her.

"I must warn you Styles, I'm getting a little turned on." Rose said fanning her face with her as dramatically as she could. "Just seeing him kneel for you like this..."- is what Rose managed out before she found herself caged between Harry and the wall.

It happened in a spilt second and no one could have predicted it. Not even Harry.

He was trying so bad to keep himself calm but Rose never knew when to stop pushing him. He wasn't frustrated with the stupid provocations-they were going on and off for years. What did get to him, though, was the way Rose's teeth sank into the soft flesh of her lips every time she formed a sentence, making Harry's eyes track the movement carefully and forget what he was about to say or do. He wanted to cut those lips, make them bruise and bleed. He wanted them to hurt every time they open up to let Rose speak, in a reminder of how Harry treated them. He wanted to see them quiver in fear and tremble in need.