4

harry was back after about half an hour, looking like he just had the time of his life. He charged through the door but when he saw no one but rose staring at him skeptically he loosened up.

"She's so good at sucking dick."- he exclamied before walking to his chair and flopping down on it.

rose wasn't sure if he was talking to himself or to his imaginary friends because rose couldn't even remember when the last time harry had a conversation with her. And he most definitely never talked to her about dicks.

"If this is your idea of a normal conversation, I'd rather you throw me to the ground again."

Instead of doing that, harry just chuckled.

"I know you like dick rose. Thought this might be a common topic."

rose turned around, ready to reply, but whatever she was going to say got caught in her throat at the sight before her eyes. harry was leaned back, staring at the ceiling, like he was inviting rose to have a better look.

He was sitting with his legs wide open- something rose would call manspreading, his jeans sitting so tightly on his thighs they left almost nothing to imagination. His t-shirt was no longer tucked into his jeans (rose had a pretty good idea why) so it was revealing a piece of skin on his lower abdomen due to his hand being positioned behind his head. It looked just as firm as the rest of his body-not that rose ever saw him shirtless but she wasn't blind either especially when it came to male physique. Her eyes finally caught onto the tattoo on harry's right hand, the one placed right above his wrist.

Simple black letters saying "Rather be dead than cool". rose had no idea what it meant but her guess was that harry came across it in a "How to be a bad boy" manual he reads every night before he goes to sleep. It probably had no meaning at all.

Before she could pay it another thought she was interrupted but no other than the man to whom tattoo belonged to in the first place.

"Thinking about mine now?"

rose looked up from harry's lap to his face, meeting his gaze.

"What?"-rose asked, forgetting what the conversation before was even about.

"I'm curious if you were thinking about my dick."

rose's eyes widened in surprise but when she saw harry smirking she immediately knew she fucked up.

"I only think of those attached to modest people, styles."

on normal days that would've gotten her at least a scowl but surprisingly this time harry snickered at her comment before saying-

"too shay, rose."

Was that girl that good she sucked the evil out of him?

harry got up getting a pack of cigarettes out of his back pocket along with him. He opened the window next to the seat rose was sitting at and leaned back onto the table in front of her.

he offered one to her, putting his hand out for rose to take one herself.

rose shook her head in distaste.

"no way."

"god, sorry for being nice."-harry rolled his eyes-"I didn't poison them if that's what you're thinking."

He then slipped one of them between his index and middle finer, tapping on it softly before placing it between his lips. He lit it up with a lighter which he then put back in his pocket. rose was far too aware of his movements to her liking but she simply couldn't bring herself to look away from that cigarette.

"y'know they're poisonous themselves, styles."

harry huffed, letting the smoke out through his lips.

"Worried about my health, rose?"

Now it was rose's turn to laugh.

"yeah right. Can't bring myself to fight a cancer patient."

harry just hummed in surprise, his eyes still fixated at the trees that were now swaying due to the wind before the window. rose took that chance to stare at him some more.

his hands were really nice. not like rose's though. ari always suggested that rose could be a hand model if she wanted to and she wasn't wrong.

Unlike hers, harry's hands were far from elegant. They were tough and raw and seemed incapable of tending anything or anyone soft. But yet they were beautiful.

rose almost slapped herself at that thought. There was nothing beautiful about harry styles.

"You good at drawing?"-harry asked without
looking away from the window.

He must have seen rose's notebook earlier.

"why do you care?"

harry shrugged.

"never said i did."

"I'd say I'm pretty good, yeah."-rose said firmly, giving into the itch of answering him.

harry inhaled one last time before throwing the cigarette out the window.

"why don't you show me some?"-harry asked making rose snort.

"not happening."

harry hummed but before rose could even register what happened he grabbed the notebook from her table and opened it.

"Well, now I simply have to see."

rose sighed in annoyance but stopped herself from trying to grab it out of his hands. she knew she couldn't even if she tried. If harry wanted to see, then he would. that's how it's always been, he always gets what he wants.

harry went through through the pages quickly, stopping only once in a while so he would take a clearer look at the ones he found interesting.

"hmm they are quite.."-he started but couldn't figure the right word to finish his sentence.

"ugly?"-rose suggested sweetly, yanking the notebook from his hands and stuffing it in her backpack quickly.

"Extravagant is the word I was going for but.. if you say they're ugly then who am I to object?"-harry grinned widely knowing it was going to piss rose off even more-"But in all honesty. Not bad at all. i think zayn would love to wear those."

rose wasn't sure if that was supposed to be a compliment but she decided not to take it like one.

"Couldn't give less fucks about what your dickhead friends would wear, styles."

harry just looked at her for a while before sucking in a breath loud enough for her to hear, giving her a hint that she shouldn't have spoke like that. He leaned over the table to take a hold of rose's jaw harshly as he spoke-

"If I was in the mood your face would be slamming against this table right now. Be smart and shut up in time for once, yeah?"

rose rolled her eyes but the voice in her head was stopping her from opening her mouth and say something snarky back, so she just nodded.

"You see how we can get along?"-harry hissed before loosing up his grip.

but still, harry didn't let go of her just yet, keeping a hold of her face in his hand as his eyes wandered over it. They went from her cheekbones, to her jaw, to her eyes and finally to her lips, as if they were trying to find the presence of any flaws that might ruin rose's face as whole.

Was harry checking her out?

That thought made rose tilt her head to the side cockily, raising her eyebrows at harry as a smirk appeared on her face. When his eyes suddenly met hers, harry pulled his hands away in a fast way, as if his hand was burning before quietly walking back to his seat.

He was definitely checking her out.