Epilogue [Edited]

Epilogue

         My dark hair which was usually let out in loose waves was now tied up into a braid with flower clips put in to, the eye makeup that I wore made my blue eyes look lighter, my lips were coated in a ruby red lipstick and in my hands was a white boquet of flowers. Tulips to be precise. My dress was quite simple yet elegant. It was a strapless floor length dress. The top of of the dress was emboided in simple, crystal floral prints, a white flower belt rested just under my breasts and the bottom of the dress hugged me perfectly but the trail was also a few inches long. My wrists was covered with simple white and silver bracelets, on my ring finger rested my engagment ring and the silver stilettos I wore added a few inches to my height. I ran my fingers down my wedding dress and smiled at the girl looking back at me in the mirror.

           A knock came on the door and a familiar voice followed after, "Katherine are you ready?" Chace asked me. He walked into the room and grinned once he saw my wedding dress. I hadn't showed it to anyone except the girls, "wow, you look beautiful." His eyes started to look glassy but he quickly blinked it away.

With a smile I said, "thank you. Is it time?" He nodded and I linked my arm into his and took a few deep breaths. "I can't believe this is happening,"

"Me too. I can't believe it our little Kat. The first one to get married," I grinned, "oh yeah Alice said if you dare cry and ruin your makeup then she will personally stab you with the wedding cake knife,"

I chuckled and shook my head, "So violent on my wedding day,"

           Chace unlinked his arm from mine and clutched my face in his hands, "I never thought I'd actually be sending you off at your wedding. It just came so quickly," Mason was Colton's best man so he couldn't walk me down the isle so I got my second brother to do it. In fact, I found recently that Colton had even asked Mason and Chace's permission for my hand in marriage. So old fashioned but cute! I smiled and hugged him.

           "I still can't believe it myself." I whispered and he hugged me tightly "Oh. Chace you're going to crease the dress." He pulled away and held his hand out in defence and mouthed sorry, we linked arms again and he opened the wood oak door for my dressing room and slowly walked towards the big dark wooden oak door that led to the aisle. The doors opened slowly and I gasped as I took everything in. The church aisle with the cream carpet was covered with red rose petals, there was a white velvety ropes on the side of the church benches and attached to those ropes were flowers similar to my bouquet. My blue eyes wondered around and looked at everyone who was dressed smart and elegant.

        The organ started playing the wedding march song and Chace slowly walked me down the aisle, Mason smiled at me and I looked up at Colton his blue eyes shining, his hair was up and looked more darker, he wore a dark suit with a white shirt and a black tie, his chest pocket held a white tulip. The first flower he ever gave me. I heard him gasp and then he smiled brightly at me as I approached him. We were now in the front with all the attention on us.

             "We are gathered here today on this beautiful afternoon to witness the marriage of Katherine Dawson and Colton Strider as they exchange vows of their everlasting love." The priest said and I smiled brightly at his words. He said a few more words and then he said "At this time, I ask you Colton. and you, Katherine, to face each other and take each others hands."

           I smiled at Colton as he took my hands into his and he smiled back. The priest looked at Colton "Colton, do you take Katherine Dawson to be your wife, your partner in life and your one and true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Do you trust and honour her, laugh with her and cry with her? Do you take her as your wife to be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked.