Chapter 20 [Edited]

Chapter 20

          "What exactly are you?" He said nothing, "a hunter?" Again, nothing. I took that as his silent confirmation. Don't show fear that's what Hunters crave! "There's always one thing that I've never understood about Hunters"

 "Oh yeah, and what's that?"

 "Why do you Humans think you have a chance against us? I could easily rip you up limb by limb"

 "You see that's the thing pretty eyes I'm not human"

 My eyes widened, "what, you're a werewolf werewolf hunter?"

"I never said I was a hunter. I have a simple motive." 

"And what's that?" 

"I want to take down your mate. I want my pack, the Blue Moon Pack, to take his land and I want to take his status." Is this who the Midnight Pack are fighting again? "You know I'm curious to know where your friends are!" Oh my god, Lucy and Alice! Shit! I tore myself away from him and ran through the crowded dance floor.

 Run! I screamed at them through the mind link.

 What? Lucy asked back mentally.

 Just run and get out! I'll meet you both outside.

               I looked around me and realised that I had caught the eye of many people and then I found myself sniffing the air around me, something wasn't right. This place is full of Blue Moon pack members my wolf told me and my heart started racing. Oh crap! Then a hand latched around me and I found myself looking up at Nick.

 "Going so soon?" He asked me with a smirk.

 "What do you want Nick?" I asked him venom lacing my words.

 "You. Word on the street is Katherine Dawson, from The Shadow Pack, is Colton Strider's mate,"

 I frowned, "and where the hell did you hear that from?"

 "I have my sources"

"More like stalkers!"

 Katherine where are you? Alice asked through the mind link.

 Just go! I told her.

 Not without you!

           Leave I then put up a wall and blocked her out. I growled at Nick and kicked him on the shin which took him by surprise. He let go of me and clutched his shin. I ran outside where I bumped into Mark.

 "Kat is everything okay?" Mark asked me

 "Mark they're from the Blue Moon pack. They want to kill us," I told him.

 "Run. You run and I'll shut down the club and go in"

 I narrowed my eyes at him, "no. No way. I'm not letting you go in there by yourself"

          he growled, "stop being stubborn, Kat," he pushed me out of the way, "run," with that he ran into the club and shut the door behind him. No. Oh my god Mark!

             "Mark!" I yelled banging on the door, I tried to open it with all my strength but had no luck "NO!" I heard snarling behind me and turned to face Nick and three other men besides him "Nick. No hard feelings right? I'll just leave,"

           He chuckled darkly, "get her!" he told the men. They growled and lunged at me. I punched the sandy blonde one in the stomach and twisted his arm all the way around, that would take a few minutes to heal. A dark haired man tried to swing at me but I ducked before it could hit my face. Quickly, I stood up and punched him on the nose, I then kicked his legs which gave out and he dropped to the floor before he could get up I used the heel of my show and dug into his throat causing him to scream in pain and then he stopped. The other guy took me by surprise and grabbed my arms from behind me, holding me in place as I struggled. Nick chuckled darkly and looked at me, "now you have nowhere to go." I elbowed the guy that was holding me in the ribs and then I elbowed his nose. I smirked as I heard a crack Nick tried to approach me but I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and he fell to the floor in a groan. Every guys weakness.